Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will WC cover medical treatment
Good Posts Cycler and Cap.!! As I said, just too Many Variables, but General Guidelines would Usually return it to the Original Claim, Depending on the Circumstances and Time!!Wink

im back again for some advise im in ny

went to my doctor today, i will be returning to work on monday

he says that im not fully healed, he noticed that i was not walking correctly, and i told him that i have some residual pain etc. he wrote the back to work script a week prior, i was following up, he told me to be careful ofcourse and if i lift, and it hurts to stop immediatly, he put in his report of what i explained, he also put that im returning because patient feels obligated, and also that he might go out again, now, if my ic sees this i would think they would tell my boss to tell me not to work until further notice, my doctor told me also that he thinks im going back alittle to soon thats why he notated this, i do need a third epidural, i know hes doing the right thing, and i agree, i was motivated also by a letter sent tom my house fed ex saying that my company will pay me up till december than my ic will pay, i have already exhausted fmla, which ran concurrent with wc. he said if it hurts or gets worse to immediatlly go out, he noted this in his report. he also said for me to retain a lawyer to cut through the bs, he said that im legit, which i am. i have contacted my ic to see if my third epidural will be paid for, wc sent me a notice saying it was approved as of 10 29, im returning on 11/09, i think medical continues after you return if necessary to the injury only?, im giving it a go, i dont want to take 2 steps back like the doctor said, i guess im having a hard time passing through the door of what i was before the injury verses after the injury

just want some feedback

It's waay to early to think you may not return to pre-injury status and the odds are greatly in your favor on that matter as well. Reasonable medical care, including medications, will continue as long as necessary, for life even, as long as directed to the injuries of the claim as ling as deemed medically necessary.

So, it all sounds good. Be careful, excercise, watch your postures and hope for the best.

Cycler Wrote:It's waay to early to think you may not return to pre-injury status and the odds are greatly in your favor on that matter as well. Reasonable medical care, including medications, will continue as long as necessary, for life even, as long as directed to the injuries of the claim as ling as deemed medically necessary.

So, it all sounds good. Be careful, excercise, watch your postures and hope for the best.

thank you

im glad he notated in his report that this might be temporary, what i dont want to happen is to go back, feel more pain, or it to worsen, go to pt at night only to start the cycle over again the next day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Medical Treatment Guidelines redsoxfan 6 686 01-01-2019, 11:08 AM
Last Post: redsoxfan
  Lifetime pension award plus medical treatment, overseas? Carl1976 1 701 09-12-2018, 10:39 AM
Last Post: 1171
  ill at work, other worked withheld medical treatment lu-lu 10 5,093 10-27-2016, 09:17 PM
Last Post: bugmann
  Does W/C cover for home help care,including transportation? bagpussinamerica 0 1,930 05-08-2012, 06:40 PM
Last Post: bagpussinamerica
  NY Partial Permanent, Need Medical Treatment in FL OH-NO 5 6,956 08-03-2011, 06:30 PM
Sad can I ask to have on going medical treatment in settlement? S dot T 2 4,072 10-04-2010, 08:02 PM
Last Post: S dot T
Question workers comp wants to settle everything.....will my insurance cover my wife's injury electro81 8 23,254 07-15-2010, 01:28 PM
Last Post: freebird
  Forced to use Vacation to cover Dr. appt. in S.C. drew212f 3 5,681 04-18-2010, 04:41 AM
Last Post: drew212f
  Should my employer cover my ER visit MissMolly 5 9,278 11-24-2009, 10:40 AM
  Occupational Disease case settled in 2000 need medical treatment littlefoot2020 2 5,448 07-15-2009, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Maxi