Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for the forum
Maybe if we contact Rachel Ray, or Gordon Ramsey, or, NO, I've got it. Martha Stewart!!!!

Bag...you're too funny. One of them has to know. I think you grind it into a powder and just add it to the batter. I wouldn't even know where to get it to bake them for him.

Tuffy....i used to love Baily's. One of my meds makes me black out with one glass of anything. Had a small glass of wine almost 2 years ago and don't remember anything after that. Scares me now.

I remember once when I was in England I had surgery and it all went wrong. I was in a bed for 10 weeks with a nurse coming in every day to re do bandages etc. Anyhow. I had all the meds that they could possibly give me to control pain and nothing worked. The pain was so bad that I asked my partner to find me some weed. I had heard of people about who used it for pain, even though at the time it was illegal. We knew people who smoked it. But when it came to trying to find it, we couldn't at all! I have a feeling that nerds like me don't qualify. I did see recently where there is a centre being set up near by for medicinal purposes and they are looking for staff. Now that could be a cool job for someone.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A question for the nurses on the forum? Bummer Knees 11 7,119 12-04-2008, 10:35 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  Have WC question and don't want to go to WC forum monster 10 4,853 11-19-2008, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Tuffy