Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for the forum
ROFLMAO...

I didn't know about the 420 either and I grew up in the 70's...
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

Same here. I have never heard of 420, thanks for explaining it.

Great info ...especially for parents with teens...I never heard the expression.

Thanks for the PM Penny, and No Harm, No Foul! A Misunderstanding on My Part, Sorry!!Smile

GEEZZZZZZZZZZ.......I was just about grown in the 70's and I have never heard of this 420 stuff. Good info I must say. I guess I was too straight when I was growing up and did not experience much in those days.....too afraid to get into trouble.....lol.

Cajun Hugsssssssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

I didnt know either....quess I am to old
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

[Image: zz420.png] http://blog.cafepress.com/category/haiku/
Scroll down the page. [Image: 36_13_3.gif]

Unless you grew up around San Rafael, CA. you wouldn't have.

the derivation
MJC Wrote:GEEZZZZZZZZZZ.......I was just about grown in the 70's and I have never heard of this 420 stuff. Good info I must say. I guess I was too straight when I was growing up and did not experience much in those days.....too afraid to get into trouble.....lol.

Cajun Hugsssssssssssss,
MJC

I did grow up near there Cycler, and can't remember ever hearing 420 this or that. Must have been in the wrong group, like the "nerds". Tongue
Let Go, and Let God......

I've asked around here and most people don't know the expression. The phrase really confused me. And I didn't want to ask since I would probably look entirely stupid. I am afraid to ask my daughter....I don't want to know the answer. She lives with her boyfriend now....so I am guessing she now knows a whole lot more than I do!!!!!

I really liked the joke. Very fitting. I do have a friend in CA who uses the stuff for her MS. She puts it into brownies. I was talking to a friend who is a social worker and she told me that you can get it in a little steamer where you breath it in instead of smoking it. Its gone all medical. She even told me that I actually fit all of the criteria to have some all to myself!!! I don't think so. I can imagine friends coming over to find me sitting in the middle of the carpet with a big grin all over my face!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A question for the nurses on the forum? Bummer Knees 11 7,119 12-04-2008, 10:35 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  Have WC question and don't want to go to WC forum monster 10 4,853 11-19-2008, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Tuffy