Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a Quick Note!!
My Pain is Very High, I have been Dealing with Severe Loss of Sleep Issues, I have 2 Parents with Very Serious Illnesses, My Mother goes into Surgery on Nov 14th, and I Honestly don't have the Energy to Respond to Others Right Now! Somehow, this Forum has taken on a Harder Overall Attitude, and I have been Here as a Member for These Years because We Used to Be able to Talk Out just about Anything and Work it Out. That doesn't seem to be the Stream Lately, and I Personally can't watch Folks whom Used to Respect Other so Much, Using Name Calling, Drawing Lines in the Sand, etc., so it's Time for Me to Step Aside for a while, I don't Feel as I have the Energy to be a Responsible Member at the Moment, My Fuse is Way Too Short for All of this! Please Enjoy, I Hope You All are Well, for those of You that Need Me for Any Reason, I will Check My Pm's Daily!! There is No Need to Respond to This Thread, I'm not looking for a Pity Party or a Please don't Leave Thread, I just need to Back Out until I can Navigate and Feel More Useful to Others, and Hopefully This Forum will Slowly Work it's way back to a More Peaceful Climate!! My Best to You All!!Smile

Limbo, Prayers are being said for Mom & Dad, and your pain.

Might I suggest you take a brake, and do like I do sometimes when I'm not mentally up to much. That is contribute to the Injured workers board, and leave everything else alone for awhile.

Just a suggestion is all my friend.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Hi Hun, Well as you know I did the same thing and took a bit of a rest from it. I agree with everything you have said and I know that you need to rest. Like Bx4 said you are very important to the people who need you on here and your advice is always excellant. I hate to see your wisdom being wasted because you can't deal with this nonsense that is going on and that is exactly what it is,NONSENSE, but with all of your health issues and the extreme pain you are in I think that is exactly what you need to do is take a brake. Remember if you need anything at all or just need to get away I'm only 3 hours away. If you are in too much pain to drive, Dave would gladly come down and pick you and Ellen up. I have been praying for Mom and Dad...If I have in anyway caused you or anyone else any distress I apologize from the bottom of my heart.Take care Backache

For those who are causing all this unnecessary anger on the forum YOU should be ashamed of yourselves. From what I have read you are intelligent human beings and you could be using this gift to help each other instead of causing such havoc.
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

Still In Limbo I am praying for you, Ellen, and your parents.

We are know what the stress does to our pain levels, and I do think you are correct in taking a break.

Reading this forum should help injured workers not cause additional stress.

I also have been thinking about taking a break from the forum and will if the attitudes on the forum continue.

Still- it is sad when one or two people can cause so many to leave the group but I also have been thinking of taking a break until the attiudes change back to the group it was when I joined back in 2005. But I will be taking a break as well.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

we have lost our reason for being on here religon and politics have no place here and i know im stepping on my own toes here but i only tryed to uplift and give a person a place to find refuge when needed this place used to be a place to find answers and hope but we all have slacked in our perpose for being here i am so sorry i have been slack in showing my love and concern for you all but my life has been kinda upside down latly also this old world is getting in such a way we all need to hold on to each other and tight and quit getting our feathers ruffled over things we cant do anything about anyway the LORDS coming back this we know and the goverments going to do what they want to do with or with out us anyway so whats the big deal ?
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

Limbo,
I understand what you mean about needing a break. Just worry about yourself and take care of you. We will all be here when you are ready to return. Of course you will be missed dearly my friend. Know that I will be thinking of my very dear friend and praying for you. Tell Ellen hello and enjoy your time with her while you are away from the computer. I pray your pain levels will come down some for you. If the forum has sorta been making you feel a bit stressed that is not good for you. Stress will increase you level of pain. Just take it easy for a bit and we will see you when you return to us. God bless you and my love to you and Ellen from your Little Cajun Sweetie.

Cajun Hugssssssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Quick - dummiest thing you've ever done... bodybuilder1958 4 4,366 11-18-2010, 02:09 AM
Last Post: jackgonzalez
  Quick - Most disgusting thing you've ever done? bodybuilder1958 5 5,398 11-09-2010, 05:22 PM
Last Post: Wink
  Quick - 10 things about you bodybuilder1958 5 5,152 11-07-2010, 09:04 PM
Last Post: jayne
  On a positive note, name something good that happened to you today monster 11 11,722 05-20-2010, 03:22 PM
  just a note RNvic 24 17,745 04-06-2010, 09:21 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  A Note To My Extended Family MJC 9 6,238 11-19-2009, 12:24 AM
Last Post: RNvic
  Poppin' in to say a quick hello monster 5 3,591 09-28-2009, 09:08 AM
Last Post: capricorn
  a quick question jayne 9 4,706 07-25-2009, 10:35 PM
Smile quick update capricorn 9 5,031 02-12-2009, 10:49 AM
  drs.note hurt at work 16 9,763 12-30-2008, 01:19 PM