Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Back
I am so sorry that I haven't been able to let each of you know that I have been keeping you in my prayers (all of the new prayer requests) a well as everyone just for whatever it is that they may need on a particular day.

My computer dumped all my passwords on Saturday night and all I have been able to do is read till this morning when Admin logged in under my name and new password. Haven't figured out yet what was causing the problem, but it isn't really significant now that I can post once more.

It may be a good thing that I wasn't able to log in ~L~ as admin may have banned me had I been able to post to a few of the topics that were getting pretty heated. I would have voiced my opinion loud and clear, but it looks like they have quieted down at the moment, so will continue to keep my opinion on them to myself. But suffice it to say, I have signed a petition to impeach President Obama, as well as one to force him to show documents that would prove his right to serve as our president, that to date he has spent over a million dollars in legal fees to keep hidden. Senator McCain was forced to show his birth certificate to congress before he was able to accept the nomination to run for President, why not Obama?? What is it in his past that he is trying to hide from the citizens of this country ??

Ok enough said. I am off of my soapbox and will not say another word on this subject.

Angel ^j^

PS: I originally posted this on the injured workers forum, realized my mistake and have moved it to here.
I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open

you rock girly...........where do I sign?
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

LOL !

UndercovrAngel Wrote:I am so sorry that I haven't been able to let each of you know that I have been keeping you in my prayers (all of the new prayer requests) a well as everyone just for whatever it is that they may need on a particular day.

My computer dumped all my passwords on Saturday night and all I have been able to do is read till this morning when Admin logged in under my name and new password. Haven't figured out yet what was causing the problem, but it isn't really significant now that I can post once more.

It may be a good thing that I wasn't able to log in ~L~ as admin may have banned me had I been able to post to a few of the topics that were getting pretty heated. I would have voiced my opinion loud and clear, but it looks like they have quieted down at the moment, so will continue to keep my opinion on them to myself. But suffice it to say, I have signed a petition to impeach President Obama, as well as one to force him to show documents that would prove his right to serve as our president, that to date he has spent over a million dollars in legal fees to keep hidden. Senator McCain was forced to show his birth certificate to congress before he was able to accept the nomination to run for President, why not Obama?? What is it in his past that he is trying to hide from the citizens of this country ??

Ok enough said. I am off of my soapbox and will not say another word on this subject.

Angel ^j^

PS: I originally posted this on the injured workers forum, realized my mistake and have moved it to here.

UA,
Welcome back and happy Admin. was able to get you back on board. How is the grandbaby doing? Need pics sweetie...lol. Love ya!

Cajun Hugsssssssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

Welcome Home!

welcome back ua...Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.