Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Direct Deposit
Was wondering if you could get your impairment benefits or any other benefits directly deposited into your account?

Cookiecrum Wrote:Was wondering if you could get your impairment benefits or any other benefits directly deposited into your account?

SSDI Yes

it's not required by florida's comp laws so it's an option with each payor.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

It's not a requirement, but, I like the process, and will state my SSDI is, my Early retirement Disability pension is, so the next thing is ask and request.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

1171 is correct. The IC would have to have that option in place. Not all do. Check with your adjuster. Or, if you have an attorney have them check.

Can't hurt to ask...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  negotiations for more "seed" deposit for msa ellen122 10 7,179 04-13-2015, 12:33 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  injured and unable to collect security deposit john 1 2,088 09-20-2011, 10:49 AM
Last Post: 1171