Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Pay on Contingent
California: Why would the work comp insurance agree to pay lost wage benefits (actually less than what it should be and the judge said to look into the actual amount and adjust accordingly) but none the less an attempt to pay lost wage benefits until an AME decision that won't be made until 4-5 months from now? It took them over 90 days to deny claim then almost another 2 months to decide that they would provide TTD payments but not retroactive,until an AME decision. I am very greatful that they are going to pay something, still not what it should be and not even near the actual 2/3 pay rate. But, I am confused if they are denying the claim why suddenly pay benefits, why set up an AME appt. The judge agreed that there was medical record evidence that injury is definitely work related but wants an AME decision why? Why drag this claim out?

cuz they can.......Californis is a whole set of rules unto its self 1171 is an expert on calif she will be along shortly
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

it incentivizes a lumpsum buyout.
the legal system is about settlments not benefits.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.