Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So many differences...So many reasons
our differences is what makes us unique....think how boring if we all just said and believed the same things
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

I guess God knew what he was doing when he created us all different.Smile

Cap, ever think this isn't God's first time around with creation of Man-kind? I know I have.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

You know, we all here are different too. Does it matter, not to me.

In a work comp site like this, just read how a thread flows.

Me, I like to come on strong, because I like to try to push people to learn, as I learn with them. I try to prepair them, for the what IF's that just might come their way. I try to let them know, what the doctor or surgeon is saying, about not returning to work, is or might just become real, so get ready for many down fall, or let downs that will now come into ones life. Life has these problems, but once injured they just seem to come much more quickly.

Some will offer other opinions and such, but you know, when you put the whole thread together, there will be a wealth of information shared, with knowledge. Because we all showed our own differences....Wink
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Absolutely Badboy..I agree with you. If we all didn't have something to offer there wouldn't be much learning here.

In answer to your other post...YES... I have thought of it many times. I at times look at life as a school for learning to get to the other side. So I do think I have tried this beforeWink

I love the differences. When those from other parts of the country talk about their way of life, it being so different from mine......I love reading the stories. Even popular foods are different.

The only thing that bothers me is meaness. There are a few who can't speak their mind,give their opinion without being ..........I can't even think of a term.......the words are presented so much differently than most.....maybe cold, closed minded.....I don't know.....I just stay away.......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  11 Reasons to break up with your doctor- healthgrades California_Help 0 2,364 04-25-2017, 10:03 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  reasons bronco54501 12 7,614 11-09-2013, 01:41 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Differences with personal injury cases and work comp in Kansas Bummer Knees 10 10,883 08-01-2013, 05:41 PM
Last Post: jayne