Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does your family understand and support you
Toungue 
Big Grin You said your bf is not physical, but you state you always do what he says. If you defy him,no one can ever be too sure.
You need to save yourself and the children, you don't need your son thinking this is the proper way to act. Worms are a dime a dozen, take your meds and listen to people who really care about you.
If you are afraid to stand up to him, call an agency. I love my husband, if he tried to ruin my life, I would make it my lifes goal
to destroy his. You deserve support and understanding. Stay Strong,
Bernie
L shoulder torn 3.5" R shoulder damaged. Heart damage, carpal tunnel (L&R) cataplexy/narcolepsy, arthritis, hypoglycemic. +. Bernie

Hi Hun, You stated that your BF's former wife took all kinds of pills. By chance was she an addict? If he has been with an addict in the past he may think that you taking pain meds will make you into one. He doesn't seem to realize the difference between someone who needs medication to control pain and someone who takes it because they need it or they will be in pain because of their addiction.(This may not have come out right) I am not trying to give him an excuse but this jumped out at me in your post. You are in pain and need these meds. He has no right to tell you not to take them. Please tell your medical professional about this. Refuse to leave the office until they listen to you....You will get a great deal of support on this forum. This man should be your support, but he seems to be unable to . He seems like the kind of fair weather friend, When everything was good he was there for you, but now when you need him he backs away.
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

Cookiecrum, just a question;

Have you ever been addicted to drugs, or medication in the past?
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

cookie wanna borrow some of my cousins? they would change his mind pretty quick or drop him off at the ER when they were done....I love cousins......
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Jayne, funny...

Never ever have I not tooken care of something myself, before asking someone else to do it for me. I would rather they see my face and know who is sending the message.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Bad Boy, no I have never been addicted to pills or anything, just cigarettes.
Well today I went to the Pm doctor and there is nothing that can be taken away from me because he gave me a cream. Voltaren Gel. I am not sure how that is going to work but I will try it and we will see.

Hey Jayne still looking for those food stretchers...lol

Cookiecrumb Go over to off topic and start a thread. I'm sure you will get more recipes than you know what to do with. Backache
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

Please read very carefully the packet insert on the gel especially as it applies to the OTC meds you might also take. It's very important. Your bf might change his attitude a bit now that his stash has been removed. Hope the gel works for you.
Take care, stay safe,
Joan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  California injured workers please support AB305 California_Help 0 3,536 03-20-2015, 01:04 AM
Last Post: California_Help
  trying to understand lumarre7 3 3,387 03-10-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post: Triksey
  Had deposition , don't understand it janet1031 4 7,868 09-27-2011, 11:55 AM
Last Post: LeglEgl
  Help me to understand leslie03 5 5,370 10-17-2009, 09:21 PM
Last Post: 1171
  just need support mpenny 10 5,737 09-22-2009, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
Exclamation I don't understand............. chrischris 5 4,087 08-01-2009, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  trying to understand pavilion212 3 3,963 11-09-2008, 07:33 PM
Last Post: chrischris
  What do you do if the company dosent support the entire claim? wcrazed1975 15 6,768 06-02-2008, 12:18 PM
Last Post: inpain24/7
  I dont understand what happens now can anyone help? nayenaye97 4 4,370 03-28-2008, 12:10 PM
Last Post: nayenaye97
  I don't understand this!!!!!! risingeagle222 7 4,582 03-21-2008, 11:36 PM
Last Post: UndercovrAngel