Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have 2 new babies!!!!!!!!!
and boy howdy are they cute....2 little bull calves that will fill my freezer next fall....we have to bottle feed them for now but are introducing them to sweet feed and water....I love baby calves they are so cute and if raised on good grass and organic feed they really taste good....PS dont tell monster lol
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

I don't know how you do it, Bottle feeding, raising them and then eating them, Like eating one of my own children........ I would never make a farmer......

ahhhhhhh Tuffy it aint so hard....you only bottlefeed a couple of weeks...then the get big and ugly and wanna chase you every time you go into the pasture.......it aint hard to eat them once you have been chased or butted once or twice...and if you ever ate homegrown you would never go back to that hormone induced supermarket beef again.....put it this way they can give them all kinds of growth hormones and get a calf ready to butcher in 6 months it takes me a full year to grow them the way nature intended.....a chicken comes from a chicken grower in 6 weeks with all its hormones it takes me 6 month to get a fryer and if you have ever been spured by a rooster you wouldnt mind ringing his neck either.....a pig spends less than 4 months on a pig lot again it takes me a year....all those hormones getting in our bodies
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where Do Red Headed Babies Come From Cervical_Fusion 2 2,391 06-04-2009, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  look at my babies sweet tooth 12 4,193 10-03-2007, 01:25 AM
Last Post: mel1980