Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Phone I should Buy
Alright so here's my little issue. I'm a dedicated Nokia fan. I love their phones, never had a problem and would just like to upgrade. I can't decided which phone I should get: N97, N95 or the 5800. Honestly the 5800 is more in my price range but I love that N95 has a 5mp camera and I just want to know if anyone else would recommend which phone I should get? I mean a touch screen would be amazing but I don't have $600 to drop on a phone. So any suggestions? So I'm just really wondering if anyone has any of these phones would like to give me a head's up if the phone is really worth buying? Any odd quirks the phones might have and how the day to day usage on the phone is? I currently have the N75. Any help would be great. Thanks!
[url=http://www.zoombits.fr]Accessoires Voyage[/url]

We're Worried as Injured Workers where Our Mortgage Payments, Pain Meds., and Our Next Meal is going to Come From!! I'm Sure Your Problem is a Big One for You, but don't be too Surprised if We don't Really get too Involved in Your Next Toy Purchase!!Rolleyes

kaistenolee,
I do not mean to be rude, but what is your purpose here? I note from your registration and posting IP's that you are from a part of the world that has caused us some considerable frustration by way of spammers who think they can sell products and promote their business here. You have not yet done anything to violate the rules, per se, however your posts seem strangely disconnected from the general theme of this board. I ask because there is another new member, using the same IP's as you to post, that has left a few odd posts as well. They registered just a few days ahead of you.

Please tell us a little more about yourself.

P.S. Forget Nokia. Get the iPhone. It rocks.

I Googled "kaistenolee" without the quotations, and there are over 1200 results. Thats a heap of forums for one person to have joined recently!Wink....

Still in Limbo Wrote:We're Worried as Injured Workers where Our Mortgage Payments, Pain Meds., and Our Next Meal is going to Come From!! I'm Sure Your Problem is a Big One for You, but don't be too Surprised if We don't Really get too Involved in Your Next Toy Purchase!!Rolleyes

I agree with Still in Limbo. We really don't care which phone you buy! We are INJURED WORKERS! What injury do you have?

....A brain Injury?......
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

hehehe lol jayne

Isn't this the same person that just graduated from Software school and said they like playing video games and watching movies? He/She wanted to come onto this forum to do alittle investigating? I think this is a kid and has no purpose or injury to be on this site. There is no question about workers comp. that has ever came out of this poster.
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

its a scammer I believe Admin will do a bit of housecleaning today
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Had phone interview bronco54501 19 8,990 10-25-2012, 11:44 AM
Last Post: jayne
  Phone interview that never happened bodybuilder1958 2 3,562 01-18-2012, 10:51 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Received phone call, son qualifies for a wavier slot Bummer Knees 4 3,454 10-04-2011, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  phone call jayne 5 5,605 01-06-2011, 08:33 PM
Last Post: chrischris
  New Cell Phone Question chrischris 7 5,833 11-23-2008, 10:44 PM
Last Post: red1030
  Got a phone call on the ticket to work program Bummer Knees 8 10,173 10-16-2008, 08:09 PM
Last Post: red1030
  My Personal Blog - The Phone Company Made Me Do It admin 19 15,684 07-27-2008, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Tuffy
  got a phone call jayne 8 5,064 03-13-2008, 07:46 PM
Last Post: sparkey
  Receive A Phone Call This Morning From Request of The Kansas Governor Bummer Knees 2 2,577 03-11-2008, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  Just finished phone appointment with SSD tony47 12 6,220 11-15-2007, 07:43 PM
Last Post: tony47