Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One last trip to Monterrey
Sad 
I just realized I will now have the money to keep my promise to Randy before I leave.

My son flies in next Friday night. I will put him in my car with enough money to get home and some extra in case of emergency. I will leave Saturday morning in a rental car to take Randy's remains to Monterrey as I promised him I would do.

It will be a sad trip for me but I have to keep this one last promise. A good friend will watch my dogs here at the house and keep an eye on the trailer and truck while I am gone.

I can't quit crying again, I miss him so much.
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Honey you will always miss him.....but further down the road it will be sweet memories......Monterrey is beautiful please be careful......
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Thoughts and prayers are with you, Monster.

What a wonderful thing you are doing Monster. If you haven't been to Monterey, you will love it. A bit windy and closer than where you live so dress appropriately.

I think our paths willl cross next week as I have to travel down your way for a med/legal exam.

If it works out, Starbucks? Tongue Tongue
Let Go, and Let God......

Best of Luck on Your Journey, what You are doing is a Very Loving and Compassionate Thing!! As far as Missing Him, You always Will, There is No Way to Forget the Ones You Have Loved when They are Gone!Wink

By odd coincidence my wife was in Monterey yesterday (at the aquarium). She is in Redwood City this week visiting her brother.

Have a safe trip.

Oh I love the aquarium, Randy and I use to go to Monterrey once a year for vacation. He was born there and that's where his final resting place will be.

CC - I PM'd you back, I was hoping it would work out but with all I have to do this coming week there's no way I can get out of here before Saturday. Sad

Admin - I hope your wife had a wonderful time. Monterrey is a beautiful city with some great seafood. i love going to the wharf.

Am going to travel around the area and leave a little of him here and there at our favorite places. I think he would like that. We both loved the otters so I have to spot some of those little guys so he can be near them too.

Hope you guys don't think I'm to weird...I took this promise seriously so off I go.

Hugs,
monster
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

You are not wierd Monster, you are very compassionate for doing this. I agree with the others that you woill never stop missing him, try to remember the good times and it will be a little easier. Good luck on your trip. I went to Monterrey back in 1999, it was gorgeous, unfortuantly have'nt been back.
Love
Vickie

Monster= Monterrey is one of my favorite plaves to go when we are in Ca. Spent a lot of time on the water watching the otters and seals.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Road Trip. Tuffy 9 7,460 03-31-2010, 01:04 AM
Last Post: red1030
  Road Trip Tuffy 2 3,106 03-10-2010, 09:42 AM
Last Post: capricorn
  my trip to Ga. jayne 3 2,879 03-05-2010, 03:04 PM
Last Post: sweet tooth
  homeschool field trip jayne 10 5,860 02-20-2010, 02:08 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Admin and Florida Trip Tuffy 2 2,557 05-18-2009, 11:49 PM