Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Drs. slip
My Dr gave me a new slip for restrictions. No lifting bending ect. Do I have to hand deliver it to my employer or can I mail it?
Usually anything the doctor gives you with restrictions on it they also send to the IC then the IC informs your employer. I could be wrong though.
Cookiecrum has Very Valid Points, but if You are still Concerned, You could Call Your Employer, or Your Attorney if You have One, and See if they have Received it. If they Haven't You May be Either able to Mail, or Call Your Dr.'s Office and Ask Them to Please Fax it to Your Employer! Have a Great Day!!Wink
if you want to try and set up some lite work, it might be better to arrange for a visit with your employer to see what's possible.
different states are more agressive about modified work programs.
what state are you in?
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Slip and fall causing a burn burnedinkc 1 3,348 03-20-2013, 03:44 PM
Last Post: 1171
Sad Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war! TripleP 3 4,658 06-07-2010, 10:35 PM
Last Post: Cycler
  Need Advice - Slip & Fall inj. tomnj41 6 7,090 03-09-2010, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  Do doctors write you a slip for work? TiredOfHurting09 19 12,956 09-04-2009, 12:48 PM
Last Post: TiredOfHurting09
  My Slip & Fall Claim is Confusing To Me! injuredchloe 4 5,937 01-14-2009, 02:35 PM
Last Post: buildergirl1973
  Slip & Fall caylin68 4 5,342 11-29-2007, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Pooh

Forum Jump:

Browsing: 1 Guest(s)