Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting frustrated, no benifets paid
I was injured on the job in Nov. 08; I have not had any benefits paid as of yet. The insurance company has taken a statement of lies from the employer and has never done any investigation of its own to the facts of my claim. The Judge had allowed the defense to delay my day in court. The defense at the 11th hour is just now submitting any of its filings, and wanting to get approval for my treatment right at the time of court to get the doctors notes and no matter what the doctor says, they deny any requested treatment from him, and all of this is way beyond the dead-lines and right at trail time. My attorney doesn’t think it’s wise to go to the Chief Judge with a complaint, and says there is nothing to be done. In the mean time my husband has filed bankruptcy, bills are piling, unexpected repair expenses, and I’m dipping deeper into my Childs’ college money, “that she saved up. I need help with this. Can the court play with you life like this. The Judge is to be fair and go by the rules that are in place. If not, then who protects the injured workers?

you can contact your local politicians and legislators with your complaints about the legal system.
the only other option is to develope some resources for community aid.
contacting your union representatives, county social services agencies, federal health resources etc.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

(09-30-2009, 06:06 PM)mswhittington66 Wrote: I was injured on the job in Nov. 08; I have not had any benefits paid as of yet. The insurance company has taken a statement of lies from the employer and has never done any investigation of its own to the facts of my claim. The Judge had allowed the defense to delay my day in court. The defense at the 11th hour is just now submitting any of its filings, and wanting to get approval for my treatment right at the time of court to get the doctors notes and no matter what the doctor says, they deny any requested treatment from him, and all of this is way beyond the dead-lines and right at trail time. My attorney doesn’t think it’s wise to go to the Chief Judge with a complaint, and says there is nothing to be done. In the mean time my husband has filed bankruptcy, bills are piling, unexpected repair expenses, and I’m dipping deeper into my Childs’ college money, “that she saved up. I need help with this. Can the court play with you life like this. The Judge is to be fair and go by the rules that are in place. If not, then who protects the injured workers?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Over paid TTD UKguy961 2 1,446 03-08-2017, 07:30 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  frustrated to distraction in ny mb12345 3 2,033 04-05-2016, 08:42 AM
Last Post: mb12345
  Getting Frustrated injured72 6 3,513 09-18-2015, 10:54 AM
Last Post: California_Help
  Beyond Frustrated jessicaann 3 3,555 02-05-2015, 12:26 PM
Last Post: Manley2
  Getting paid Skoobi 3 4,283 04-27-2014, 07:50 PM
Last Post: Skoobi