Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Several New Members
I see we have several new members that have started to post with us on this side of the forum. I have been around since the start of this forum but I have not been on much lately due to what I call things happening in my life.....lol. Don't we all have that going on right now!

I would like to welcome all the new members to our little extended family. Our group is a wonderful group of caring, compassionate, loving and knowledgable and very experienced individuals. We always welcome more people to join our little group.

This site is very well monitored by our administrator and he is always on the ball. This is our injured workers safe haven and are so thankful to Administrator for giving us this place to meet.

Hope you all hang around so we may get to know all of you better. Welcome to what we consider our "Other Home." God Bless all of You!

Cajun Hugssssssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

Very Nice Post MJC!! Welcome All New Members, I Hope You Enjoy this Site, and Have a Great Time Here!! There is a Great Group of Folks on Here from All Walks of Life, and they have gotten Me Through Many a Rough Spot!!Wink

I am a new member and I thank you both. I was worried about my case before joining because I don't have an Atty. Now, I have learned so much and feel more confident. Don't think I'll even need one. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Right now the Ins. Co. is granting me anything I ask for, let's see how long it lasts!

*waving* at all our new members. Welcome and feel free to join in the fun Smile
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

MJC, thank you for initating this thread. It is always nice to see new members and to see them readily join our little family. To all the new members, my name is Red and I have been here since we started the new forum which is not as long as most. My husband was in an injuried worker and luckily for me I found this group of caring, loving and most informative people you will ever meet. I still am amazed at the friendships that have formed on this forum through a computer. I invite you as does everyone else who have been here for very long, to join in on the fun, vent if you need too, ask questions or anything else that you may need to brighten your day and your life. Welcome.... Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

I also would like to take this time and welcome the new folks to this wonderful website. The people are very informative here and are always available when you need some answers. When I came here 2 yrs. ago I was representing myself through my case and learned so much and still continue to do so. I was told from the start from people on here to get a lawyer and I failed to do so. If I could do it all again I would get a lawyer on my side. You will need one at some point in your case. If you do not have a lawyer they walk all over you.

My whole case everything was being approved and medication was being paid for , and then one day it started with going for my rating and because it was so high the IC sent me for a rating with their doctor. Their doctor lied about me and the next thing I know my medications were stopped being paid for and my procedures were still being approved as was my mileage for doctors appointments.

Then came the time for me to get a SCS ( Spinal cord stimulator) and the IC did not like the idea of having to approve one and sent me to see a doctor for a IME again , and the lies were the worst I had ever seen throughout my whole case. After being paid last year for my impairment award because this is a work related injury, the doctor I just got the paperwork from and IC paperwork came back as being denied WC now because they checked off " Non Work related".

I know I can fight this if I really want to, but because I have insurance through my husband and I do not want a SCS I chose to not be in the WC system any longer. It only depressed me to see the lies after IME appointments. He even mentioned doctors that I never even saw at all. How they get away with this stuff is beyond me. Even though things are going well, please get legal representation on your side. It will be needed at some point in your case and you will wish you had one.
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

Welcome everybody. This is an island in the storm for us, there are times I feel so down and out about my life and there has always been somebody here to pick me up. And I hope I've been able to return the help from time to time. I know I thank God for finding this place because it has helped in so many ways.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Manley and all members missing in action Bummer Knees 5 5,638 12-30-2014, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  For Jayne, Daniel and members of the forum Bummer Knees 3 4,434 04-22-2013, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Past members bronco54501 15 10,606 03-27-2013, 09:35 AM
Last Post: Manley2
  A message from past members of the forum Bummer Knees 4 5,783 12-18-2010, 06:22 PM
Last Post: chrischris
  Today we start over. Members have been deleted. admin 7 7,942 06-09-2010, 07:23 PM
Last Post: jayne
  For one our newest members ( presently known as "Regrets" ). Wink 140 152,005 05-17-2010, 02:56 PM
Last Post: admin
  To all our Illinois members... admin 5 5,185 12-09-2008, 08:50 PM
Last Post: dsny1mom
  Daily Trivia for new Members sparkey 3 5,587 03-16-2008, 05:28 PM
Last Post: sparkey
  For members of the plumeria forum monster 3 3,354 02-22-2008, 09:59 PM
Last Post: UndercovrAngel
  A family in need...NOT FORUM MEMBERS Sithie 2 2,536 12-17-2007, 02:03 AM
Last Post: monster