Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reopening a settlement?
What are the chances of reopening a case after settlement? Can the IC stop it? My MRI was negative(it was an open MRI) I have occasional spasms and bad bad back pain and right leg there is something wrong with it , God knows what ! the Doctor (orthepedic) never refered me to a nuero what ever his reasoning was(He is a network doctor for the IC that I am seeing) Everytime he sees me he has good news for me but my body never felt that way!!
In God I Trust

probably depends on whether the settlement included medical or whether the time limit has run.
they'll want medical confirmation there's no new injury involved.

you can ask for a second medical opinion.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Thank you 1171. Did you think of writing a book? That is if you dont have a book already on this? I will be the first one to buy it! JUST a THOUGHT
In God I Trust

greenjob Wrote:Thank you 1171. Did you think of writing a book? That is if you dont have a book already on this? I will be the first one to buy it! JUST a THOUGHT

Wink
thankx. i'm assuming that's an endorsement. I'll be sure to use it on the cover if/when I write one.

workers need to be able to ask questions and interact if they are to learn about their rights and make informed choices on their claim and care.
they also need directions on where to go to educate themselves.
Books and even attys don't allow much of that.
While this way is very time consuming it's probably more effective.
I'll stick with the message board for now.
someone else can write the books as long as I can post the link
http://www.workerscompensation.com/forum...p?tid=8531

Be Well.
Smile
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

It certainly is an endorsement ! Isnt that how people get strted to write a book? Any ways you have my blessings. I admire your effective , fast informative response people like you make this world a better place to live!
In God I Trust

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reopening old workmans comp case ravenzdad3 1 2,741 03-24-2018, 01:40 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Reopening case/appealing guilty judgement? Help! Lens 5 3,070 01-20-2013, 05:48 AM
Last Post: Stormy
  reopening old case vronnie74 1 1,852 06-23-2012, 04:56 PM
Last Post: 1171