Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chart
I have seen a spine chart on a thread and do not know where to do a search.

I am wanting to findout if there could be a link between problems with the hands & neck.

Don't know if the chart would have the information I am seeking but thought I would check it out.

I tried to tough girl it out today without the tens, pain patches or pain meds and ended up sick at the tummy.

Guess I taught myself a lesson.

Bummer...Badboy sent me a link years ago that showed the connection between spinal areas and other areas of the body. I'll have to look , if I can find it I'll post it.

Thanks Cap

I couldn't remember who posted it.

I have several things going on and trying to figure out if there is a connection.

I have the burning of the right hand and the issues witht he neck, and I have to wonder if there is a connection there.

Also I am unable to lay flat in bed on my back or right side. I have constant stabbing pain in the SI area. The pain spread accross the back when I try and roll to the right side.

I can lay on the left side for a couple of hours but end up in the recliner.

My PCP is talking about nerve compression.

Little late, but here you go;

http://www.innerbody.com/image/nervov.html
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Thanks Badboy.....I just couldn't find it for Bummer but knew you had sent it to me a long time ago.Wink

Thank you Bad Boy

I appreciate the assistance you give the injured workers on this forum.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  W.C. Rateing Chart wittyl 3 2,589 02-16-2009, 07:46 PM
Last Post: wittyl