Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Results are in on My Liver!
I'm so glad the results are good, God bless.

Limbo,
It is great news about your liver, I'm hoping that your pain levels lessen very soon.
Take care of yourself and get as much rest as you can.
Love
Vickie

Thank God the results are good. You didn't need any more added to your plate that is already full. Hopefully you can relax a little and your pain will ease. Backache
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

Limbo,
God is good, that is great news. I have prayed for the results with your liver to not be another problem for you to have to deal with. I know how much this worried you and I understand your worries. As for your pain levels, yes that change in weather will throw your body into a frenzy. I am so sorry you are going through this but I also understand because our weather changes here like day and night. We have been getting lots of rain and that is not good for my body either. Just rest and take care of yourself. I pray that your pain levels will level off real soon for you. You have been through so much and will continue to go through this. My heart truly bleeds for you. As you know if I could take your pain, I would take it from you so you could stop suffering like you do. Let us hear from you when you feel up to posting. It does not matter if it is only a one liner. Anything is better than nothing. Tell Ellen hello for me and God bless both of you. Love y'all!

Cajun Hugssssssssssssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

Thanks So Much Everyone!! I don't want to Jinx Myself, but All in All, this Year, although My Employer and Their Ins. Co. keeping coming at Me Full Bore, which is to be Expected, because We have Them Backed into a Pretty Tight Corner, and They are as Much Fighters as I am, My Year has been a Blessing so Far! My Children and My Wife are Well, Better than in a Long Time, Money Issues still Grab Me Once in a While, but that's Life whether We are Injured or not, the Grand Kids are Good, and I Won not Only My Appeal to w/c Appeals, but I also Won and did not have to Pay Back Over $10K to Social Security, which I would have Paid had it been My Fault, and it Seems that We May be able to get Our Appeal into the Commonwealth Court by the End of the Year. And I was also able to Renegotiate My Mortgage, and was able to Save the Home, and Now the Liver is O.K., with No Damage from Meds.! So Bless the Lord for the Good Things that Have Happened for Me and Mine, it was Touch and Go for a While, but with the Lords Help and the Help and Support from All of You, I can See a Light at the End of the Tunnel for My Family Now! As I've Mentioned many Times before, I Live for Them, and by doing so it allows Me to Fight through the Depression and Pain, and be able to Continue to Fight Daily! If I didn't have Them, I don't know that My Fight would have been as Strong, but that's Something that I'll never Need to Know, and the Support and Love and Info, that All of You have Given has been just as Important through All of This! I Guess I Wanted to Thank You All, and to let Newbies know, that NO MATTER How Hard the Road ahead Looks, it All Starts with the First Step, and if You Stay Moving Forward, and by not letting Anyone Knock you Off of Your Path, it can be Done!!Smile Easy, He** No, but Worth it, He** Yes!! I am Starting to Hold My Head Up a Bit Lately, Something I Used to do Daily before this Injury! So Battle On, and if Your Aim is True, Your Journey will be Completed!!Smile

Still In Limbo you have a nation of injured workers, and readers of this forum praying for you and your family.

Thanks Bummer, that was a Very Nice Statement! I think this Site has Helped Many Thousands of People, ADMIN. should be Very Proud!! We have a Great Core Group, and I'm Sure Many that Read and not Post have been Helped also! I had to Google Something the Other Day, because My Memory is Shot, and when I did, I found One of My Answers on Here Listed as a Reference!! So I Answered My Own Question with a Previous Post I had put on Here!!Tongue