Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long Lost friends Im back !!!
Tweety- welcome home. Hope all is well.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

Yep As you know I had 3 kids I can now say they are all out of high school . The 2 younger ones are in college . The oldest will be having a baby girl in Jan . So Im going to be a grandma for real Not just to their puppy . My furbaby . I cant wait .. I think that has helped to bring new light to my life too ..

It is aways great to hear that some one is making a good situation out of a bad one.
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

Welcome home Tweety, it's been quite awhile. I have been busy with my own problems and also with my grandbabies, so I have'nt been here as much. I am happy to hear that you are gonna be a grandma, congrats, your gonna enjoy it.
Take care
Vickie

Hi Tweety...so happy to see you and congratualtions on the two in college and becoming a Grandma. It is the best feeling in the world. You don't say how you are physically. How do you feel? What have you been doing with yourself. FIll us in somemore. ....PleaseWink

It's good to hear from your Tweety. I think of you whenever I see that little yellow bird flying around my head. (Just kidding, I'm not that crazy). Congrats on the upcoming grandbaby. There's nothing better than being a gramma! Grandkids are a LOT more fun than kids! Tongue
Let Go, and Let God......

Welcome home girl, it's so nice to see you and congrats on the soon to be grandbaby Smile

Hugs,
monster
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

HI Tweety...good to hear from you...I haven't been on much myself...just every once in awhile...but I'm still here too...Tongue
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

Im feeling hmmm like its not going to get any better but learning how to live with it .. I do have to say my attitude changed some .. for the better .. Past the crying over everything ... You know its bad when the kids ask are you going to cry again .. Have my good days and bad ones ... Wish that sleeping would be better but >>

Im trying to keep it upbeat anymore .. You all know how much I loved going to auctions and doing the shows ... Still do Just hubby goes with now .So its vacation each time .

tweety....it is so nice to see you back. You are missed a lot here. Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Facebook friends Bummer Knees 22 10,105 03-14-2012, 09:03 AM
Last Post: AQA
  Friends Cervical_Fusion 13 8,782 08-18-2011, 03:42 PM
Last Post: red1030
  Could use some advise from my friends halftrak 12 6,520 12-16-2009, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Tuffy
  for my friends jayne 2 2,706 07-30-2009, 12:53 PM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  for my forum friends jayne 4 3,835 01-27-2009, 11:43 AM
Last Post: jayne
  for my friends jayne 8 5,192 11-18-2008, 07:58 PM
Last Post: backache
  Lost Friends Bad Boy Bad Boy 3 4,154 07-24-2008, 12:33 PM
Last Post: red1030
  my friends jayne 9 5,163 07-14-2008, 01:05 AM
  The Power of this Forum, and the Wonderful Friends it has Brought Together!! Still in Limbo 19 8,102 07-02-2008, 09:24 AM
  two boxes and circle of friends CRABBY 4 2,973 03-04-2008, 09:42 AM
Last Post: collateraldamage5591