Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
snowbear...this is for you...
Hi snowbear...I am going to post a few options or ideas for you. I can paint something different if you have an idea of what you would like. I am just throwing out some options. Also there will be two different frames to choose from. One is a black wood, the second is a pine rope wood.

They will appear two at a time...

[attachment=129][attachment=130]
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

[attachment=132][attachment=131]

here are two more options....
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

[attachment=133][attachment=134]

[attachment=135][attachment=136]

Carol,

I am sure she will be around to see you soon Smile We have had some lengthy email discussions and she has had a lot on her plate in recent months. I'm sure she still needs our prayers but she is a strong lady and will hopefully check in soon...I will email her and see if she is okay.
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you monster...she pm'd me yesterday I believe, so I posted these to give her an example of what I could paint for her.

Hi....I love the second one on post #1, first pic on post #3, and the second one on post #4. I would be honored to have any of them in my home!!!!!!! Thank you so much Carol.

Monster....yep, still need everyone's prayers as I have soooooooo much on my plate...ugh...will it EVER settle down????? Thanks for your concern sweetie!!!
Always love your cubs unconditionally...they are a gift from God and someday they'll pick your nursing home!!

Ok snowbear..you got it...I will surprise you with one of them. I have to re paint it so it will take about 6 - 8 weeks to dry. I will let you know before I send it to you so you will know to be expecting it. The ones that I have shown I have done for my certification and they have to be dry as possible, so they are going for my testing in two weeks. I can reproduce...easily enough...and then surprise you. Thank you for playing the game. Yours will have a wood frame with it. Red

Glad you are okay girl. Was concerned when I didn't hear from you today.

Carol, sorry I stuck my big, fat noe in...I didn't realize you had already heard from her. Smile Glad it all worked out and that I didn't cause to much confusion...
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

You're such a honey monster!!!!!!! We love you!!!!!!!

Carol...you should pass your certification with flying colors!!!!!!!!!! Thank you again for giving something special from your heart!!!!!!!!! You're a honey too!!!!!!!!!
Always love your cubs unconditionally...they are a gift from God and someday they'll pick your nursing home!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Snowbear says HI! capricorn 7 4,192 02-28-2009, 09:10 AM
Last Post: MJC
  Snowbear and Tony47 ??? vickinat 7 3,341 01-04-2008, 03:06 PM
Last Post: monster
  Snowbear & family need our prayers monster 26 8,183 09-19-2007, 03:38 AM
Last Post: snowbear
  Please add snowbear to prayer list monster 15 7,127 05-24-2007, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Lilly