Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hearing/trial
I have had WC for 2 1/2 yrs. I received my 10% award 11 months after my injury after going to a hearing because my doctor gave me a 32% and because of the difference there had to be a hearing. Of course WC won because the hearing officer said their doctor was more credible. It was considered caused from work. Repetition of my right hand/arm. I have also had no trouble getting treatments all the way up until last week.

A few weeks ago I had a IME because my PM doctor wanted me to have a SCS for my pain. I knew that they would come back with a bunch of lies and anything possible to not pay for this stimulator. I got a certified letter last week saying all kinds of lies, mentioned doctors I never saw etc. You could tell this doctor was reading alot of my notes from doctors appointments by what he stated in his letter. At the end of the letter was an attached paper saying that my WC insurance has ended due to NOT being work related..LOL So because I do not have a lawyer and I do not want a SCS I am going to just let it go and get on with my life. WC has caused me so much depression and to me it is not worth the fight anymore. I have been having my husbands insurance co. pay for my meds ever since they cut me off after my award hearing and also my husbands insurance has been paying for my doctors appointments also with no questions asked.

It just does not make sense to me either how they paid my award because it was work related and 2 1/2 yrs. later cut off my WC saying it is not work related. Just try to relax and when you go do what Still said and just answer the questions in short but sweet answers. Do not tell anymore than you have to as they have a great way of switching things around of what you say etc. Good luck and let us know how it goes tomorrow.
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

just waiting for hubby to get ready i did have the scs helped but did not cure the disease they did not to pay for that or the next one that i will have implanted in my neck. sad thing was we only had my insurance through my company so when work comp would not pay neither would they unles they had the leter from w/comp saying they were denying me further benefits of course they did not want to write the letter until i saw their doctor a year later so w/comp put me in the disabled position i am in

i will let everyone know how it goes that way if someone else ever needs a quesion about a trial i can pass on what i experienced

gotta go

take care all

me

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  pre-trial hearing? TiredOfHurting09 2 7,292 12-11-2009, 04:55 PM
Last Post: TiredOfHurting09