Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.4 Average
Can,t hold back any longer
OK gotta get this off my chest,,,,actually a couple thing,s.
First and foremost,,,,I FIRED MY IC CLAIMS ADJUSTER,Yes it,s true,,,,,was not happy with her lies and twisted storie,s. I went to the CEO of this Insurance Co.
What this IC lady didn,t realise was I have voice recognition (phone line is hooked up to computer) It,s print,s every thing out that was said on phone,,,, After sending this to the CEO (he matched up time,s and date,s for verification ) Let,s just say,,,,,after friday,,,,,the girl is no longer employed there,,,,,,Let,s see how she feel,s with no job/money/insurance.
I don,t need some one making a little over minimum wage dictating my life ,,,,,or any other that is injured.
2nd.... a person was watching me thru binocular,s ,,,hmmm got mine out,,,,sure enough was watching me,,,,,,I called Police ,,,,,meanwhile I took my high powered laser beam,,,,,aimed it right thrue his binocular,s ,,    was totally harious, when he drooped his set on his lap,,,,,police showed up     talked to him,,,,,then talked to me,,,,,,suggested I press charges for stalking,,,,,,,I will. 3rd.  IC personalll comes on this board,,,SO WHAT!!!!!!

We are protected under the First Amendment,,,,,,,Free Speech.
They tell you .you give up your right,s when in the WC nightmare,,,,,,,NOT,,,,,Another lie,,,,,So if any IC want,s to challenge this,,,,,,,as the rock would say " BRING IT ON"
Moral and reality of this story......"Protect your Right,s"
We were hard working,,,,,Tax paying , citizen,s that got hurt at work,,,,While paying part of our hard money to Taxes.
On The Road to Recovery

Grundig

No one said that you gave up all rights just because we were on WC. just said we need to be more careful becasue of those that want to try and say that we are not injured. Sometimes the PI will video tape the IW and show doctors an edited version just before surgery and surgery will be cancelled.

In my case, the WC IC interferred with my health IC - and yes they can do that even on denied claims though they are not suppose to. So lots of treatment that I was getting done after my claim was denied was going through review up review which ended up me calling loss prevention over and over saying you have the letter of denial already. There response was that they got a call saying it was wc related. I knew where the call was coming from - i.e. the company I worked for since they reviewed all bills that were paid medically every 3 months - sucks when it's self insured both wc and health insurance with tpa for both. Even at the hearing - they didn't bring in anyone from the IC and only one from the company was my last supervisor - not the wc co-ordinator for the plant - so if that tells you anything - guess they knew that they would be torn up on the stand by my attorney. So My opinion as always been, if you have nothing to hide don't hide it, but also don't reveal to much about your case to give them the heads up about the plans of your side either. The best defense is a good offense.

Do you realise that if the PI actually edited these tapes,,,, you have a very good cause to sue him ,for fraud, Invasion of privacy.
I have requested under the FOI (freedom of Information act to see what,s on this video,,,,,,the Police have confiscated this camera and video.
They have no right what so ever to spy on you,,,,,again covered under your constitutional right,s.
Need less to say if any one from  this IC does it again ,,,,,,,,there will be severe consequense to pay under state law.
You must remember the IC is not above the Law,,,,,,,they may think they are,,,,,,but there not.
They have been warned.
On The Road to Recovery

where do I get one of those laser beams I swim in the buff and I am tired of the neighbors saying for public safety I need to put a suit on.
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

grundig -
I understand your frustrations and all, but don't delude yourself and others about certain rights afforded to both parties (the injured and the Employer/Insurance Carrier) in regards to Workers' Compensation - within common sense and reason of the laws.

grundig Wrote:OK gotta get this off my chest,,,,actually a couple thing,s.
First and foremost,,,,I FIRED MY IC CLAIMS ADJUSTER,Yes it,s true,,,,,was not happy with her lies and twisted storie,s. I went to the CEO of this Insurance Co.
What this IC lady didn,t realise was I have voice recognition (phone line is hooked up to computer) It,s print,s every thing out that was said on phone,,,, After sending this to the CEO (he matched up time,s and date,s for verification ) Let,s just say,,,,,after friday,,,,,the girl is no longer employed there,,,,,,Let,s see how she feel,s with no job/money/insurance.
I don,t need some one making a little over minimum wage dictating my life ,,,,,or any other that is injured.
2nd.... a person was watching me thru binocular,s ,,,hmmm got mine out,,,,sure enough was watching me,,,,,,I called Police ,,,,,meanwhile I took my high powered laser beam,,,,,aimed it right thrue his binocular,s ,,    was totally harious, when he drooped his set on his lap,,,,,police showed up     talked to him,,,,,then talked to me,,,,,,suggested I press charges for stalking,,,,,,,I will. 3rd.  IC personalll comes on this board,,,SO WHAT!!!!!!

We are protected under the First Amendment,,,,,,,Free Speech.
They tell you .you give up your right,s when in the WC nightmare,,,,,,,NOT,,,,,Another lie,,,,,So if any IC want,s to challenge this,,,,,,,as the rock would say " BRING IT ON"
Moral and reality of this story......"Protect your Right,s"
We were hard working,,,,,Tax paying , citizen,s that got hurt at work,,,,While paying part of our hard money to Taxes.

How did you get voice recognition for your computer & phone? Just curious! I had a PI watching me, I had nothing to hide, yes it bothered me that they were outside my house, in my driveway, following me to the doctors and store BUT I had nothing to hide and it showed when we went to court...they had nothing on me!
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

All I can say about this entire post is to check with your attorney before taking any action, or check Your State's website concerning your rights as an injured worker. I don't want anyone to think you have to roll over like a puppy for w/c or the i/c, but there are sound procedures and ways to beat these son-of-a-bi****** without stepping out of the law or causing more harm than good to your case. The squeeky wheel they say gets the most oil and in some cases that may be true, but too much squeak can also get that wheel scrapped and tossed away, and where are you then. I would just look at this post with caution. Again just my opinion, and anyone that knows me knows I wouldn't lead a soul astray.Wink

OK which part is not clear?????? If some one is spying on you,,,,your not going to do anything????? If someone say,s you can,t post your mind on a board,,,,Your not concerned,,,,,Voice recognition.....tons of programs out there,,,,,seems to be a slight mis-understanding here.....I,m telling people what happened to me.
The Advice was giving to me by my Attorny.

Firing the claim,s adjuster,,,,Very True,,,,,The Compensation claim went thru the next day,,,(meaning I received all my back pay).That,s a good thing.
Did I step outside of the Law....NO
Was I succesfull In what I did YES.
Now I,m on my way to Recovery,They Finnaly figured out whats wrong with my hand,,,,,,,Compress Ulnar/Median Nerve below the wrist, which is causing muscular athrophy.
Moral of this whole post is,,,,,If you keep on them,,,, you get thing,s done,,,,,,there was a lot of other thing,s I wanted to do,,,,,but attorny say,s NO.
You have to know when to back off....
Now why are people bashing me??????
I didn,t tell people to
do what I done.
AS far as high power laser,s go,,,,, The public can only buy 1 up to a certain power,,,(2 milli-watt), but    if you read my bio. i,m a electrician/Electronic tech. I make my own.
Certain people doubt my Integrity,,,Every1 has a right to their opinon.
It was my understanding we are here as sort of a family,,,,,,,Families DON,T bash each other.
On a Lighter side,,,,,Good Morning Folk.s.
On The Road to Recovery

No one's bashing you, your post is pretty strong and hard and if that's what you did and it worked great!! There are a lot of new people on here that may not know their boundaries and I wanted them to not fly off the handle and be careful that they stay within the laws of their State. I don't think anyone here told you that you couldn't post your thoughts, and if your attorney did, he may have meant not to name names, dates, or places. You can get your point across as all of us have done without doing any of those things. My opinion, your post comes across as very angry and a little bit paranoid, and i was referring to that. You have your opinion and I have mine, that's called interacting.

By the way I'm fine, how are you!Wink
[/color][/color]

lol...i just told the IC peeps that us country folk don't like tresspasers and i have a lot of wooded area that they might get lost in. LMAO as far as going outside of my place, i guess the only video they'll get is of me going to P.T., the doctor, or Voc. Rehab. (i hope!!). they tried the whole video-inquesition with my sister-in-law and when they went to court and presented the video, it was of someone else and not of her. even the judge laughed at them for that. sometimes there are those of us IW's that actually WIN!!! (she got $90000 for her cts and cUts botched surgery on one arm!) have a pleasent morning ya'll!!!
bi-lateral cts and cUts, both right and left cts surgery rh., open-release, 11/30/2005 ulnar nerve transpositon surgery, rh. 12/03/2006 cts surgery, endoscopic release and ulnar nerve transposition surgery, lh. 01/03/2007

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can no longer do regular security again Js1! 2 1,159 07-31-2017, 10:49 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Can no longer do regular security again Js1! 1 787 07-29-2017, 06:43 PM
  CALIFORNIA- 1CM HNP, L4,L5,S1, OUT 10 MONTHS- HOW MUCH LONGER hardwey 2 1,480 02-22-2017, 03:28 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Will I lose my job after being out on leave for longer than 12 weeks? cainjuredworker 3 3,371 02-04-2016, 12:30 AM
  At what point does an injury no longer become WC responsibility vinga 3 4,732 02-20-2014, 07:18 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  How Much Longer? COP.NO.MORE 3 2,846 10-20-2009, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  rules for wc when no longer employed there eslabau 2 3,887 03-28-2009, 07:23 AM
Last Post: sparkey
  how long do they have to hold a position lsusoldier 6 6,233 01-09-2009, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Lilly