Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back in the swing of things.......
On Monday, I had another lumbar sympathetic block, and it really put me down. It worked as far as diagnostic purposes go, (instantly warmed my leg and foot, so the doctor was happy), but it left me with an immediate sciatic butt pain going all the way down to my foot. I couldn't lift my foot high enough to even get in the car and the pain was terrible. I had to take heavy pain meds twice and I slept for almost 20 hrs. straight. I'm still kind of out of it, and don't have any energy and still have some left sided weakness, but I'm good to go now. No pain either sciatic or RSD in lower left extremity. Yippee!

We are going RV camping this weekend and I am bringing books along to read, just in case I can't walk and keep up with the boys.

I hope everyone enjoys their Labor Day Weekend! Tongue Tongue
Let Go, and Let God......

Doesn't sound like that was fun at all but maybe they are getting it narrowed down for you. Hope you have a great weekend and can get out an enjoy. Looks like I will be doing the same thing I have for the last few years on all the holidays, sitting at home watching TV. And it's not all due to pain it due to WC doing a great job of starving me out.

Please take it easy this weekend CC and don't over do it. although you are feeling better which I'm so happy to hear you don't want to set something off by walking to much. Allow your body time to heal from this procedure but have a good time too (did that make sense, LOL???)

Love ya,
monster
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Chris ...sorry you went through the horror part but so glad you are feeling better.

Chris,
Happy to hear that you are starting to feel better. I pray this continues for you.....God Bless.

Cajun Hugssssssssssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

Have a Great Trip, and Be Well and Rest!!Smile

CC sounds like things are starting to turn around for you, have a good week-end.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some things to think about. backache 5 4,065 02-06-2010, 03:25 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  things are looking bad hurt at work 23 11,262 12-01-2008, 09:00 AM
Last Post: capricorn
  Sometimes things just never come out right...LOL collateraldamage5591 2 2,584 11-03-2007, 04:52 PM
Last Post: CRABBY
  Here are Some things to Think About mel1980 6 3,121 10-09-2007, 10:26 PM
Last Post: mel1980