Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wooo hooo OKLAHOMA
OKLAHOMA MAY JUST BE THE PLACE TO LIVE ! ! !

An update from Oklahoma :

Oklahoma law passed, 37 to 9, had a few liberals in the mix, an amendment to place the Ten Commandments on the front entrance to the state capitol. The feds in D.C., along with the ACLU, said it would be a mistake. Hey this is a conservative state, based on Christian values...! HB 1330

Guess what.......... Oklahoma did it anyway.

Oklahoma recently passed a law in the state toincarcerate all illegal immigrants, and ship them back to where they came from unless they want to get a green card and become an American citizen. They all scattered. HB 1804. Hope we didn't send any of them to your state. This was against the advice of the Federal Government, and the ACLU, they said it would be a mistake.

Guess what.......... Oklahoma did it anyway.

Recently we passed a law to include DNA samples from any and all illegals to the Oklahoma database, for criminal investigative purposes. Pelosi said it was unconstitutional. SB 1102

Guess what........ Oklahoma did it anyway.

Several weeks ago, we passed a law, declaring Oklahoma as a Sovereign state, not under the Federal Government directives. Joining Texas , Montana and Utah as the only states to do so. More states are likely to follow: Louisiana , Alabama , Georgia , the Carolinas, Tennessee , Kentucky , Missouri , Arkansas , West Virginia , Mississippi , Florida . Save your confederate money, it appears the South is about to rise up once again. HJR 1003

The federal Government has made bold steps to take away our guns. Oklahoma, a week ago, passed a law confirming people in this state have the right to bear arms and transport them in their vehicles. I'm sure that was a set back for the criminals (and Obamaites). Liberals didn't like it -- But ...

Guess what........... Oklahoma did it anyway...

By the way, Obama does not like any of this.

Guess what....who cares... Oklahoma is doing it anyway.
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Now thats about time, now hopefully more states will follow. So again Jayne how much is land selling for down there........

wellllllllllllllll you can get a nice place under 1500 an acre....

Hopefully this will stand up in Oklahoma and other states will follow. I was just reading the other day about how there are only 3 more states that need to call for a Constitutional Convention. There are really no laws written about what can and can't be done at one of these. But beware, if it is called during Obama's term, our constitution as we know it will no longer exist, as there are plans to repeal the first amendment in regards to being a citizen of the US in order to be president. And they are also wanting to repeal the second amendment in regards to our right to bear arms. It's a bit scary with all the leverage that Obama seems to have over the congress and senate. Lets just hope that if and when this happens, that each state will send the right man/woman to said convention, and he will lack the power to change anything.

Angel ^j^
I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open

Jayne, it's Great to See Your State acting and doing as They See fit, for the Betterment of Their People! Federal Laws are needed, as We All know, but States should be allowed and able to Work with the Fed. Govt. for Change for Their Individual State! I have the Privilege to Live in a "Commonwealth" which allows and Includes the "Right of Eminent Domain", meaning Your Land can be Forcefully Taken from You, (They Must Pay Fair Market Value) if it's for the Betterment of the People! I Believe there are only 3 Commonwealths in the Country, PA., Va., and I Believe Mass., (Don't Quote Me on the Others, but I Believe I'm Correct)! So even though Your Name is on Land Here, it can be taken by the Government against Your Wishes!! Another Great thing about living Here is: "The w/c System has no Laws, they have Rules and Regulations that are Open to Interpretation on an Individual Case by Case Basis!" So 2 Exact Cases in this State can have 2 Totally Different Rulings, and if Your Lucky You can Leave the w/c Arena, and Appeal to the Commonwealth Court for a Ruling that if Won can become Commonwealth Law, and Added as a Rule or Regulation to be Used in the w/c Arena! Doesn't that Sound Great!! That's what I'm awaiting to do now, get to the Commonwealth to try and Expand a Law, that will Help Me and Hopefully those who Follow Me!!Wink

Still, Wisconsin is another state, I ( family) had property that was taken by the State and the payment was a big joke. They turned around and built a new courthouse and jail on the property.........

That's a Shame Tuffy!!

Jayne,
Kuddo's to your state for taking proper action.

Tuffy,
That is just horrible but not unheard of.....it has happened in our state also.

Cajun Hugssssssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

yes "Right of Eminent Domain", is here also....but it can be tied up in courts here for years.....if you have the money

Ark has the same law for eminent domain, the city took 20 feet across the front of my yard to widen the road and took out my trees.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tornados are at it again in Oklahoma this evening Bummer Knees 5 2,563 06-01-2013, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Jayne and the Oklahoma storms Bummer Knees 4 2,491 05-22-2013, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Cervical_Fusion
  The Kansas-Oklahoma state line Bummer Knees 0 1,614 10-18-2012, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Puppies...woo hooo jayne 3 2,636 06-15-2010, 09:53 PM
Last Post: chrischris
  this just doesnt happen in Oklahoma jayne 17 6,753 12-26-2009, 12:34 PM
Last Post: capricorn
  oklahoma jayne 17 6,568 05-01-2009, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  visiting Oklahoma bronco54501 2 2,858 02-13-2009, 06:29 PM