Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something I learned today..............
Jayne, here is a link to Walmart Grocery. http://www.walmart.com/catalog/catalog.gsp?cat=976759'

You need to enter your zipcode and pick a store you shop at. Then start entering your grocery list. Click on item on the left and it will appear on the right as a pull down menu. Open that and find the brand and add the quantity you want and it will go into your grocery list.

I haven't tested WalMart yet. I don't see a coupon site, but I guess if you have your coupons in hand, you can look for those brands to enter into your cart.

They do have a weekly specials page, but this week, there appears to be done.

Let me know if you use this, and how you feel about it. It might have a little learning curve if you know what I mean.

Love ya,
ChrisChris
Let Go, and Let God......

Jayne, Harps has a good website: http://www.harpsfood.com/layout.php?MainCat=Home
If you enter your zipcode, you can see the weekly specials, but I don't see where they have a grocery list area. Maybe you can email them and ask them if they could set one up. Tongue
Let Go, and Let God......

thanks lady bug
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Chris,
This is a great idea.....thanks for sharing. Love ya!

Cajun Hugsssssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

thanks chris bookmarked them both
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Learned something new........ Bummer Knees 11 5,887 05-06-2010, 01:51 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  My PM Dr.'s Appt., and what I Learned! Still in Limbo 19 8,920 07-29-2009, 08:07 PM
Last Post: backache
  THINGS I HAVE LEARNED FROM LIVING IN KENTUCKY Kentuckygal 20 7,636 12-02-2007, 11:21 AM
Last Post: jayne