Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Form 30 C
Sad 
Hi, I made the first step in making a claim for WC. I sent CT workmens comp. and the company I work for a form 30 C. Certified and return receipt so there will be no question of they got it. Well, I checked on line tonight and it seems the WC people of CT signed for there letter but my company did not. The postman left a notice for them that there is certified mail for them at the post office. They got this mail at 3:45 pm this afternoon. Funny that there wasn't anyone at the office to sign for it? Is this the first sign of a fight that there will be? I have proof that it was mailed. What if they never pick it up? Form 30 C is a Notice of Claim for Compensation! I'm not out of work as of yet. I'm asking for them to accept the claim and pay my Dr. visits and what the rest might be down the road.

if you are off work they'll begin paying within 28 days or they will send you a denial.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

1171 Wrote:if you are off work they'll begin paying within 28 days or they will send you a denial.

I'm not out of work, but I have been having injections into my elbow about three times now.

I'm still working with a splint/brace on my elbow, still doing the work that caused Tennis Elbow in the first place.

I want them to except the claim and pay for my medical expense now and if the future if I ever do have surgery.

Does that make any sense? Kinda wondering why I even bothered since my insurance covers it. If I had to had the surgery, I would of been out on FMLA instead of WC and I guess that's why I filed the claim. FMLA you don't get a paycheck or a part of one at least.

I don't want to be putting the cart before the horse either. Guess it's a waiting game.

Did you see my other post about them not signing for the certified letter I sent them the other day? I should of figured that. Now I really have a feeling they will be fighting me all the way with this. Might have a heart attack if they don't.

Did You Report Your Injury to Your Employer? If so, why didn't they File the Claim? The First Step is to go to Your Employer and Explain Your Injury, and if they Deny to Apply for You, You do it Yourself, and then w/c will Investigate and Come Up with a Decision. Maybe the Mail Carrier couldn't find anyone to Sign for the Letter, or maybe All Certified Letters need to be Picked up at the Post Office, where I Live it's that Way. My Very Best, and I Hope You don't get too much Run-Around!Wink

Rolleyes 
Hi Limbo,

Yes I reported my injury to my company. Also filled out a request of treatment form from my Dr. I wonder if that is a good sign I got that far. The woman at the Dr. office told me it was. I was told by WC the first step was to send the 30C to cover my butt just in case my company didn't file the first injury for me. I expect the worst from them, I'm not well liked there if that has anything to do with anything. Most of the people, like my family has told me to expect a fight. Hope not! Your right about the post office, plus it was a Friday.

Thanks,

Sandy

If you have proof it was mailed, that's all you need. Stop worrying and wait for a letter from the I/C now, giving you either an acceptance letter, or a denial/delay letter for your claim. The letter will explan everything and if you don't understand sometihing; come back here and ask or call your claims examiner directly and ask him/her.
Let Go, and Let God......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C-4.3 form Andy1689 2 472 08-30-2019, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Andy1689
  Dr refused to fill out work restriction form Andy1689 8 551 08-26-2019, 12:29 AM
Last Post: Andy1689
  New claim in Massachusetts, do I sign Medical Authorization Release Form??? spoe.eops 3 367 05-30-2019, 09:21 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Dwc-1 claim form Lostandconfused 28 3,209 09-11-2018, 08:45 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Doctor lied on PR-2 form - CA BB019 18 7,203 06-20-2017, 01:52 PM
  Will signing a NOA form preclude me from taking further action against an employer? SoundofSilence 4 2,968 01-13-2016, 05:59 PM
Last Post: SoundofSilence
  SDI Form 2500A Certification for Cont. Benefits. Please help! neckpain101 1 5,229 08-18-2015, 08:38 PM
  Form 36s chico1960 6 9,668 12-02-2011, 07:49 PM
Last Post: chico1960
  Change in physical condition form help KT4411 3 6,013 09-01-2011, 02:02 PM
Last Post: KT4411
  louisiana what is a 1009 form for SEB huey42 1 6,324 08-19-2010, 04:59 PM
Last Post: 1171