Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this legal?
Rolleyes 
Hi Everyone I am new to the site and have a question for California. Is it legal for the surveillance team to use a helicopter to take pictures of the IW. That is exactly what they are doing to me. Atleast 4 times I know of and who knows who many times they went and I was unaware or not present. I already saw them in there Van and knew they could do that but a helicopter isnt that going too far. What a waste of money shows where there priorities are,not paying me all this time I have been out of work but hire a hellicopter to get the pics they need. All I am doing is taking my Dog to the Park and in court they will try to make it look like I am faking it. When I have no other choice because of where I live a 1 bdr Studio Apt with no yard for my dog to do his business. The Park is blocks away so I take him there alot of trees and trails. Better than letting him go on other peoples property. No privacy trying to walk my dog and I have a helicopter following me everywhere.Sad

Are you serious? Are you sure they are really sending helicoptors to watch your every move??? What is your injury? I would think unless you are costing them, or going to be costing them alot of money that only then would they go as far as to have a helicoptor follow you?
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

Unless your injury prevents you from walking, I don't see a problem here. i would have waved to them! I also think though that you may be misled about them following you with a helicopter. There is someone here on the farm going through WC right now and anytime a starnge vehicle pulls in, shes nervous about who was that, did they have a camera?? When I was on WC, an ultralight flew over the farm one day and I was convinced it was someone taking pictures, turned out to be a local with a new toy. As long as you stay within any restrictions, let them snap all the pictures they want.

As long as you are following your restriction don't worry about it. And if you want have fun with them. Wave, take pictures of them, follow them what ever you want but follow your restriction. Mine didn't like being followed at all

I had one and siced the dogs on em and then called the cops...stalking is still illegal in this country....but they gotta work and earn money also just smile and wave and if you cant deal with any longer call the cops and tell em someone is following you and it is scaring you...most police officers dislike PIs and will ticket them if at all possiable
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

I thought I was being paranoid at first because I noticed I was being followed when going to get gas or groceries. So I stopped doing anything and all I do because I feel like I am under house arrest is go to the doctor and take my dog for his walk. Since I no longer really leave and only go to the park. That pissed them off because they cant get any good pics. Next thing you know I have a helicopter following me around at the park. I am on a 90 day notice of delay in determining liability so they are running out of time and have to get evidence before the 90 days is up 07/11/09 and I get approved hopefully. I thought no a helicopter is so expensive but that is the only place I go so they changed there methods. Then I looked online and in my area you can rent one for about $400 (Bay Area Helicoptor tours) for one hour. After the fourth time it became very obvious. They are never that low and follow my every move so obvious and no shame. I have seen helicopters before because they do fire checks but they fly right by and much higher. My injury is 2 disc portrusions in my lower back. Worst pain in my life and it didnt fully herniate I am so lucky. I made sure I was positive before I posted because I myself was skeptical. Have no doubt they are using a helicopter to photo me. Next time I go I am bringing my camera so I can take pics of them for proof. Maybe show it to the local news station and show what these people will do to try to ruin your life and privacy. Thanks for the support.

sounds like fun.....you may get the name of the company renting the aircraft and call them letting them know you are being buzzed by their aircraft I believe they will take a dim view of it....also vary the times you walk your dog so they have to pay more rent money for the aircraft.....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

jayne Wrote:sounds like fun.....you may get the name of the company renting the aircraft and call them letting them know you are being buzzed by their aircraft I believe they will take a dim view of it....also vary the times you walk your dog so they have to pay more rent money for the aircraft.....

Thanks I will try that out!

I would walk outside like normal but then go back in the house for about an hour. See how long they wait. If they are following you they only have so much fuel

Manley2 Wrote:I would walk outside like normal but then go back in the house for about an hour. See how long they wait. If they are following you they only have so much fuel

Your right because one morning they were already out there so they called my phone and right when I went to answer it stopped ringing(unknown caller)6:30am. Since I am awake now might as well walk the dog. When I got out there they were already waiting above the entrance to the park. I need a stinger missle please someone.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it legal? tinainky 4 759 03-30-2019, 05:47 PM
Last Post: tinainky
  Is a pre-date legal? bodybuilder1958 2 4,341 04-26-2011, 03:40 PM
Last Post: 1171
  legal question... highdesertguy 6 6,665 08-03-2010, 01:53 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  Should I seek legal counsel Rusty1960 1 3,837 08-02-2010, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  Is it legal to have a friend go to the appt.w/me firechick 16 11,359 07-24-2009, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Lilly
  is it legal bluebible1968 1 2,875 06-13-2009, 10:51 PM
Last Post: nauticalgurl1
  is this legal? blake 27 14,103 03-26-2009, 10:57 AM
Last Post: blake
  IME, Is this legal? Bummer Knees 22 13,594 02-16-2009, 10:05 PM
Last Post: sparkey
  Legal or fraud? Thunderbolt 8 4,979 05-08-2008, 06:12 AM
Last Post: hurt at work
  Is this legal? bighead 36 12,500 10-21-2007, 01:44 PM
Last Post: bighead