Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WOW, this Site has been Very Slow!!
I Hope Everyone is Well, Myself I've been Dealing with Severe Pain, as Usual, but I still get on to Read and Answer, but I don't See Many New Threads! I Hope Everyone is just Busy and Having Fun!!Smile Be Well, I just wanted to Check and Make Sure Everyone is O.K.!!Smile

I am good here, My computer was down all last week, but I did talk to RNvic and she updated me, Thanks Vic, And sorry to hear Still that you are in so much pain, I hope you soon can get ahold of it and feel better.

Hey guys I am still here. Been reading for the last 2 days trying to get caught up. My pain is a mess also for the last few days, drying to get it back under control. I had to got for one of there IME exams the other day, cut back on my meds during that period. Limbo also I went and filed for SSDI last week and been somewhat buys getting dr's and hospital files, I wanted to have them when I filed the application, so there would be no wating for DR's to send them in. Hopeing that would speed things up.
Hope eveyone has there pain under control soon.
Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

Thanks Tuffy, I'm Glad to See You are O.K.! This May Sound Stupid to Some, but You being a Nurse May Understand, I could Call My PM Dr. and get an Appt. and They would Raise My Meds. without any Issue, They wanted to Last Time. The Problem is: I'm already on Methadone and Morphine, and only 47, and I have to wait until the Pain is so Unbearable, (Which is going to be Soon) to Raise My Dosage and when I get to the Top of the Pain Med. Scale, that's it for Me, nothing is going to Help the Pain, and I Fear being Bedridden, and Wheelchair Bound! So I Battle On, trying to Stay Upright as Long as I Can!!Smile

CV-I Hope Your Meds. get back to Working again, and I did the Same as You with SSDI, I went to the Office and had all of My Medical Records also. They wouldn't Accept My medical Records from Me, they had to get them Directly from the Dr., but Told Me if it was taking too Long they would Call and Ask for My Copies! Everything went Well fro Me doing it that way, I was Approved in 3mos./3wks. without an Attorney getting Involved! I Hope Yours goes Faster than Mine!!Smile

I am still here, reading & posting sometimes.

Now the summer program is over things are slowing down for me.

CF the worker at the local SSA office told me they can only take original medical records, not copies. Due to natural disasters and the loss of paper files social security administration started obtaining records and storing records online.

Backup files are kept in several locations around the US in case of disaster.
SSA learned a hard lesson with Katrina.

I have been doing better with the warmer weather, I thought!
Lastnight was a rough night with lots of nerve pain, having trouble today "picking up" the right foot when I walk.

I'm o.k., but unfortunately yesterday we had animal control at a farm down the road because of complaints of smell. Upon investigation, 5 dead cows were found in this guy's barn.If you want the story you can read it at wwlp.com, thats the local news station covering it. I never really cared for this guy and now care even less for him.

Hey All i am still kicking, trying to keep my son busy for the summer, still getting things transferred down to my new town and home,arm has been bothering me a lot. gonna have to break down and go see the ortho before too long, hope everyone is having a great summer so far.
no matter where you're at there you are

I'm still kicking around as well. Reading all the posts, but not posting unless I feel I can be of some help.

Still trying to reach my WC attorney. She was to have called me today, but she never did. I need to get my IIBS straightened out so I can get something to my LTD company before I end up owing them all of my IIBS. If they can collect on those. I'm not sure that they can. Thus the need to talk to my attorney.

We are leaving tomorrow morning for Broken Bow,OK and the 4th of July weekend. Will be getting home late sometime the 5th. Had planned on going up and meeting Jayne and Bill, as we were going to be a mere 80 miles or so from them. But with Bill having just gone through all he has.. as well as Jayne with worrying and taking care of him, we've decided to put that trip off for a bit. I hope that everything is going okay for them now that Bill is home from the hospital.

I am taking my laptop but unsure of whether there will be internet access or not. If not, Vickinat, WVGirl, Sparkey and some of the others will have the opportunity to beat me on the trivia sight. ~LOL~

Hope y'all have a nice 4th of July and that your pain levels are at least bearable.

Angel ^j^
I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open

I'm glad to hear everyone is alive and kicking but not so happy to hear about pain levels. Seems we are all having a bit of a problem with our weather everywhere and pain.

UA - My 1.2 sisters live in Broken Bow. Sure wish I could be there too Sad
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

monster Wrote:I'm glad to hear everyone is alive and kicking but not so happy to hear about pain levels. Seems we are all having a bit of a problem with our weather everywhere and pain.

UA - My 1.2 sisters live in Broken Bow. Sure wish I could be there too Sad

I wish you could too, Monster. Sounds like it is going to be fun. One of the guys rented a pontoon boat for one day, so we could do some boating. The lodge we are staying at .. Talako Lodge.. has a hot tub, big screen tv, nintendo, ping pong table.. fully furnished. Here's the website. Only thing is, we can't take my little Binkers with us, as they don't allow dogs. So I have hired a doggie sitter (one of my friends) who will come over and spend time with him.

http://www.beaversbendlodging.com/cabin_talako.html

This will probably be my last post if there is no internet access, until we get home the 5th. I still have some laundry and dishes to do up as well as pack as much as I can tonight so I don't have to rush in the morning. I hope to be able to post some pics on here of all of my travels this summer once we are back. Although even then, even with high pain levels that have kept me up all night, 2 of the past three nights, we have to get busy over at the other house. We have to get in it this year, and get this house sold, or we are going to loose out on it. Long story there that I will explain another time.

Happy 4th to you and good luck on coosing the right generator for your home on wheels. I don't envy you that, as I don't understand electricity either. That is why I leave it up to the experts.

Angel ^j^
I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Above All, Trust in the Slow Work of God bodybuilder1958 1 2,661 07-24-2010, 08:30 PM
Last Post: red1030
Cool PC Slow ? Spring Cleaning Time Made Simple. Bad Boy Bad Boy 5 4,267 03-26-2009, 03:27 PM
Last Post: Cervical_Fusion
  Guess I am a little slow...... Bummer Knees 10 5,947 09-24-2008, 08:47 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
Cool this is a real web site check it out! hurt at work 1 2,371 07-07-2008, 12:46 PM
Last Post: jayne
  good ssd web site hurt at work 1 1,699 06-21-2008, 11:35 AM
Last Post: hurt at work
  Slow system collateraldamage5591 2 1,849 03-01-2008, 12:10 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  I'm slow, But still here ! Bad Boy Bad Boy 16 5,328 12-13-2007, 07:45 AM
Last Post: capricorn
  ssdi site halftrak 2 1,730 12-05-2007, 09:25 AM
Last Post: halftrak
  An inspirational site/here are just a few of the pictures CRABBY 3 2,069 11-16-2007, 08:09 PM
Last Post: chrischris
  Amazing Video- give it chance it starts out slow but big impact CRABBY 2 3,572 11-08-2007, 05:48 PM
Last Post: jayne