Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
directions in appeal
Sad 
I live in PA and have an appeal hearing to reverse a judges term order to the employer. the problem is I am not familiar with the process, and no lawyer will help me so far. I need to file a brief in the next 27 days and I don't know where to begin. Is ther anyone that can help me?

Hi, welcome to the forum. At the top of this page there is a state info link. Click on it . Then click on Pa. then click on for employees. This site has alot of useful info. Wish i could answer your question but im not familiar with Pa workers comp. There is a lawyer who participates in the forum from Pa. His name is Timothy Belt. He should be in at some point during the weekend so keep checking back for his advice.I'm sure he is a very busy man. Take care
7 Yr survivor of the NY State workers compensation system

this may help

http://www.dli.state.pa.us/landi/cwp/vie...8&q=231122
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

or you could PM Timothy Belt as he is a Pa.lawyer and a member of this forum and can tell you what you need
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Hi, and Welcome to the Forum! I'm from Pa. also, and could You Please Explain the Reason for the Judges Term Order to the Employer? I have been at this for going on 5 Years now, 15 Hearings, and haven't seen that Term Before. Mr. Belt would be a Great Person to Ask, but I Personally would Like to Learn what that Term Means, I May know it as a Different Term. If You could Give a General Area of what Part of the State You are from, Someone May know a Good Attorney in Your Area. If Your Case is this Far into the Hearings Process, and Your Injury is gong to be a Long Term One, I would Suggest Searching at Length to Find an Attorney, they Surely have them at Work on the Other Side! My Best, and Have a Great Day!!Wink

That is not a lot of time to work with. Give me a call or send me an e-mail if you want to discuss the matter further. It could be difficult to do anything at this point, but I would be willing to at least talk to you.

WOW! All you people amaze me......so very, very helpful!

What a fabulous group of compassionate beings!

LillyBig Grin
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

It's too bad we don't have a Timothy Belt in every state!!!

Amen to that Fencer

Angel ^j^
I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open

I'm working on it. Give me a few more years to get those satellite offices built up.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Appeal redsoxfan 4 720 12-02-2018, 02:59 PM
Last Post: tinainky
  Disability rating and appeal Torn 27 15,644 10-15-2015, 11:18 AM
Last Post: California_Help
  Backpay after Full Commission Appeal VA Bussy 2 4,007 11-10-2013, 02:31 AM
Last Post: Bussy
  will i still be on light duty while waiting on my appeal cbcalles 1 3,887 08-28-2013, 08:27 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Question regarding Appeal of MMI and Disability kerrtxgjg 1 4,505 07-22-2013, 11:07 AM
Last Post: 1171
  How long does a appeal take in WI readyformylifeback 3 6,084 05-09-2012, 05:23 PM
Last Post: readyformylifeback
  wants to pull appeal or settle? stressed worker 8 7,517 12-20-2011, 02:23 PM
Last Post: jayne
  claim denied - appeal or lawyer up? jlarson 4 7,645 03-12-2011, 11:58 AM
Last Post: jlarson
  affirmed decision of appeal blake 76 68,208 09-27-2009, 05:26 PM
Last Post: hubbyinjured
  Won 2nd Appeal !!! Rec'd IME Rating 1% NO JOKE Netta 7 13,135 08-09-2009, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Still in Limbo