Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
finally got moved
Well, everyone am now living in southwest oklahoma instead of northern oklahoma,my boy seems to be adjusting well. been missing my daughters though and my grandbabies.and of course my mom and big sister, talked to jayne yesterday for a while, i had not been online for about a week.wow I missed a lot of news.Hope everything gets better for our jayne's hubby bill.Talk at you guys later.Halftrak
no matter where you're at there you are

praying all goes well for u and yours love ya
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

hi halftrak.... moving is not a lot of fun so I am glad to hear that it is over for you. how are you doing? My prayers are with you.... Love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

halftrak,
Happy to hear you have moved and are done. Moving is so much fun huh......ughhhhh. Look at it as a fresh start in life. God Bless and take care.

Cajun Hugsssssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

I'm Glad Your Move was Safe and Uneventful!! And it's Good to Hear Your Son is Adjusting!! My Best to You, and Have a Great Day!!Wink

Halftrak,

Although I am sorry that you had to leave the home you had grown used to, I am happy that you are a little closer to me. I just got home from another 800 mile trip (that's pver 4100 miles since the 31st... plus all that I did while on the trip) and have another to Broken Bow, OK coming up the 2nd of July, then up to Heavener to see Jayne if all is okay there. But rest assured, you will be hearing from me when I have the chance to make a trip up to see you. You never know when I will get a wild hair up my watoosie and need a road trip to save my sanity !!!

Angel ^j^
I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open

angel, i was looking at the map the other day, yeah i am like you, when i get the urge and have the money i just hop in my car and take off.I have to take care of some business back home around the 1st of july, that should only take me a couple of days, my son's dad is supposed to keep him for the 1st two weeks of july, and i will have some free time. we will have to try to get together.
no matter where you're at there you are

Posted earlier on this thread, must have gone to cyber space.

Halftrak I am glad the move is over with and your son is adjusting.

Would you pm me with your new address.

Thanks
Bummer Knees

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Has Bronco moved? Bummer Knees 8 6,021 06-05-2013, 04:30 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Eye ball surgery moved up bodybuilder1958 5 4,232 04-13-2012, 09:26 PM
Last Post: jayne
  For today.... always with you *************MOVED FROM INJURED WORKER FORUM*********** bodybuilder1958 15 11,191 07-17-2010, 09:14 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  Finally Got Moved halftrak 2 3,203 05-13-2010, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  RNvic has moved Tuffy 16 9,320 10-12-2009, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Manley2
  "for our newbys...stats on the oldies" thread has been moved admin 4 4,018 04-24-2008, 05:28 PM
Last Post: red1030
  moved from injured workers portion jayne 9 6,360 03-09-2008, 07:40 PM
Last Post: backache