Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I promise each and every one of you
when this is over and Bill is home and OK Mom and Dad are home and ok I am gonna throw a fit royal....I am gonna kick and scream,break glass,cry till I am empty and thank God for each and every one of you..But right now I gotta stay strong..if it wasnt for the calls and PMs from each and everyone of you and my church I would have not made it this far...Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.....I need and love each and everyone of you....thanks,jayne
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

You go girl and scream all you want and get it all out.
Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

Jayne- know that we all would love to let you scream and throw things now but it will have to wait. Have Becca hide the computer when you get ready to throw things.

We are praying for both you and Bill that everything comes out ok and that Bill heal fast.

Rest when you can and let people help during the recovery period.

Know I am as near as the phone, if no answer on house phone call the cell.

Love to both of you,

Tinkerbell
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

Do we have a contact member of the forum family that can update everyone this week on Jayne & Bill?

Sweetie, when this is All Over, just to Make Sure You Get ALL of Your Anger Out, PM Me, and I will Tell You how Much I Love how the Country is being Run, and how Great the Economy is!!Tongue That'll Fire 'Ya Up!!!Tongue You know You and Bill are in Ellen and I's Heart, and Prayers will Stay Strong!!Smile

I will get ahold of someone to update you all there are some of you on my cell so thats what I use
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Hi all... jayne you are always in my prayers and we are thinking of Bill...keep me updated. Love REd
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

I am sorry to hear whats going on with you. You are always in my prayers. I think you are absolutly correct. When it is all said and done with, and everyone is fine. Then it is Jaynes time.

Take Care my friend
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

Bummer,
Jayne has all my telephone numbers and I have emailed her to let her know if she wants to contact me I will keep the forum posted on Bill's progress. All we can do right now is pray for Bill, Jayne and their family. You know how powerful the prayers are from this forum. Our prayers have really helped the Lord to work his miracles.

Jayne, when this is over you can call me and yell in the phone all you want honey.

God Bless everyone.

Cajun Hugsssssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Keep on topic, a promise to this forum by me bodybuilder1958 10 4,125 11-08-2009, 03:44 PM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958