Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jayne's Husband Update
Just wanted everyone to know that Jayne called me and then Sweet called. Jayne's husband Bill had his angiogram this morning. The bad news is he will have to have triple by pass heart surgery but the good news is that they caught this in time to be able to repair it. He has 70% blockage in 2 arteries and 90% in 1 artery. Everyone please pray for Bill, Jayne and their entire family. This will be a very trying time for all of them. Take care and love y'all.

Cajun Hugssssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

thanks MJC i hadnt even thought of putting it on here , jayne needs our prayers so much right now !!!
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

Oh I am so sorry to hear of this. I'm glad they found it in time. He is such a sweetheart as is Jayne despite her evil temper Wink I thoroughly enjoyed the time I got to spend with them a couple of summers back. You guys are in my prayers. Does anyone know when they are doing the surgery?
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

i think they are trying to decide that now shes going to call when she gets word
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

Prayers going up for Bill, He will get through this with flying colors with our good Lords help. They have caught it in time.
Usually with that kind of blockage , the bypass is done right away,. Stents won't help much with that much blockage. I have known several that have had triple bypass and did alright and back to normal. My friend Gails Hubby, my next door neighbor, and a very special friend. And Bill will be ok too, Jayne will just have to play nurse and take care of him for awhile........

Saying my prayers for Bill along with everyone else...
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Jayne,

You and your husband and family are in our prayers! Please keep us updated. Love to all!

Wife

Jayne & Bill

I am saying prayers for you.

Jayne I understand one of your first thoughts is making sure your children are care for durning this time.

Do you have family or friends that can help out?

We are home for now...I truly feel each time I peek my head above the water for a breath someone shoves me back down....we went in today hoping for meds but was prepared for a stent no way no how were we prepared for this......Thank God I was able to get ahold of some of my sisters on here for support and verbal hugs between these ladies and my church I didnt go off the deep end......I have been married to Bill since I was 15 I know there is no way I want anything to happen to him he is my life.....We have an appt with the surgeon on Tuesday afternoon and hope to have more info then.... in the mean time any and all prayers are welcome......and my sisters thank you for keeping me sane without you ladies I would have went off the deep end.....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

yes my older children are coming home to be with us and Becca still lives at home......My Daddy came home from the hospital yesterday and Momma is supposed to come home tomorrow......The kids Bio Dads funeral is Monday its a full week
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update on Jayne Bummer Knees 5 3,469 01-13-2015, 01:20 AM
Last Post: bronco54501
  how I got my husband to paint the front room Bummer Knees 5 3,600 10-01-2013, 08:34 AM
Last Post: AQA
  Prayers for my husband Bummer Knees 20 10,212 01-08-2013, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Update on husband bodybuilder1958 5 3,783 11-27-2012, 12:27 PM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  Requesting prayers for my husband bodybuilder1958 2 2,462 11-21-2012, 10:11 PM
Last Post: monster1963
  Prayers for Bodybuilders Husband Bummer Knees 6 4,087 11-21-2012, 12:43 AM
  Cop pulled gun on husband ammowoman 2 2,537 05-03-2012, 11:37 AM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Praying for my husband's job bodybuilder1958 3 3,214 11-11-2011, 07:59 PM
  A loving husband hurt at work 1 2,481 05-16-2010, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  A CATcerto for Capricorn and her Husband Wink 4 4,098 08-25-2009, 08:48 AM
Last Post: MJC