Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I being blacklisted
I know. I recently had to take in a room mate in order to make the mortgage. She was ok for about 1 month. Then started saying I was a basket case, self medicating and having to lie down all of the time. Unfortunately...that is what Tarlovs does. The pain is so bad that only lying down helps. When I stand I actually feel as if the back is going to separate. I have discovered that if I wear tight waisted jeans, it actually feels better on the back. It doesn't take the pain away...but I don't feel quiet so fragile.

Anyhow, I finally told this girl that she had to go. I don't need negative people in my home. It is hard enough to stay on top without someone judging you all of the time. I don't like to take the meds because they do make me sort of listless, but if I don't take them I pay big time. Man. She made out as if I go about town seeking out street meds and shoot up!!!!!!That really made me so bloody angry.

We have private insurance through my husband's work. It's affordable since he works in a union company.

If you're looking forward to Obama care just remember it will take 4 long years for it to go into effect.

You're very lucky Bodybuilder. I remember that when we were both working.Since being injured and forced into early retirement My husband and I pay our own premiums . My husband's just doubled. He has medicare and a supplement. Neither his or mine are affordable. What is Obama care? I've never heard of it. I ill get my medicare next Oct. so will save on not paying that over $500 bill monthly for just my premiums.

Hi Lilly,
We were close to loosing our home in March before my first TTD check came, we'd waited a year and a half for it to start. So getting that first big check was a relief. We'd fallen behind on our bills considerably, taken out a 2nd mortgage, etc. We have a paid off travel trailer and were considering just living in that. Would of been tough but we would of made due.

My oldest sister didn't understand that under the courts I couldn't work for a long, long time, not legal to work was my reply to people. She informed me that a co-worker of her's has cancer and she hadn't missed a single day.
Well good for her, but if it was a work-comp case she'd be struggling.

I got into my daughter's car on Saturday morning to drive her to the store.
I drive an SUV, it's tall, her's is a sedan. My left hip and knee are killing me. I literally sat around all weekend due to the pain. Can barely sleep, got up at 0400 this morning, looked up stretches I could do to alleviate the pain, did that for about 2 hours and finally passed out on the couch.

It's so easy for people to comment when they're not walking in our shoes.
I've been approached by people when I pull into a handicapped spot. I don't always do that, it depends upon the day. But I have a sticker and a permit and frankly it's my business why I parked there. (I guess you can tell that a restless night has made me cranky, it also increases my typing speed).

Take care,
BB

What you can do if thinking your being Black Listed. help is there, and can be be used for legal purposes;

Consider using a reference-checking service. If you want help in providing good references or if you find that you are losing too many opportunities after several interviews with an organization, you might want to commission a professional reference-checking service. These services typically operate as follows: They will contact your reference and simply state that they are calling to do an employment verification and reference check on (name of client). Typically the reference assumes the service is considering hiring that individual or the service has been hired to check them out for a company that is considering hiring them. The service should never disclose who has actually hired them to perform the reference check, which allows you complete confidentiality and the ability to use their information in court if necessary.

http://www.workplacefairness.org/references
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Its just a thought. But couldn't you get your attorney to do the same thing? Reference call? At least that way he would have all of the information right there first hand.

I would think, you want legal to be other then your own team, a more Independent service to legally back it up, through your Attorney (s)...RolleyesShy
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blacklisted Lostandconfused 3 924 01-23-2019, 09:52 PM
Last Post: Lostandconfused
Question Potentialy Blacklisted? looking4work 10 10,967 10-29-2009, 03:35 PM
Last Post: bagpussinamerica