Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expecting a decision soon
I spoke with my attorney and doctor today.........

Been waiting on a decision on adding the back, right carpal tunnel, and additional treatment on the right knee to the claim.

In April the attorney had a phone conference with the judge and the judge had 5 days to issue her decision on the above........the judge is a little late on the decision.

Now for the update..................
This past week been having lots of pain in the ankle & top of the right foot, also having increased nerve pain. The pain is a 9/10 when off the feet, when on the feet it is a 10+.

If hubby had of been home Friday I would have gone to ER, I was doing the single parent duty and wasn't able to walk more then a few steps. Can't take meds due to the CT surgery.

I spoke with the doctor's nurse today & updated her on what is going on. 30 minutes later my doctor call me and questioned my symptoms.
He asked about swelling, told him lots of it. I am scheduled next week for an appointment to see the doctor. He feels the pain is related to the back and to go to ER if needed.

I shared the news with my attorney and he is contacting the judge and requesting an "immediate" decision be made.

Good luck sweety, I hope it all works out in your favor.
Love
Vickie

I'm also wishing you luck. Hope you get the decision soon.

Hugs,
monster
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Hope they give you a answer soon, and it be what you want.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

Bummer,

Wishing you the best my friend.

Cajun Hugssssssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

Waving my wand for their speedy action in your case!
Wham boom POW!
"POOF" hopefully it's all fixed in your favor now!

Prayers for you, LillySmile
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

Hoping All Goes Well, and You get the Care You Need Soon!!Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Big Decision For You! chrischris 4 3,292 04-28-2009, 12:05 AM
Last Post: Wink
  Expecting to be placed at MMI today Bummer Knees 4 3,107 02-11-2009, 11:04 AM
Last Post: capricorn