Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
supplemental decision on appeal
i have been waiting for an answer from the workers comp board on an appeal the ins comp has filed.now today i have recieved a letter from the comp board.it say decision --- supplemental decision. and then it says extension to complete deposition transcripts has been granted until 6/16/09. case is continued. does this mean the judge has made a decision on the appeal? will my payments be starting again? any input or answers would be great

unfortunately no.
the judge is giving the parties more time to have oral testimony transcribed and filed with the court. it'll probably be a few months more.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

this is crazy like they havent had enough time already,sounds like another stall tactic from the ins comp.they didnt hear what they wanted from their last ime they sent me to so they do this. cant take much more of this

It's only 2 more weeks Blake.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

its 2 more weeks for the sepositions to be be in but isnt it gonna take quite some time for the judge to review it? i was told it could be a couple months before i get any payments again. if my dr did the deposition like he was supossed too i would of had an answer this week

TRY to Hang in there Blake.... most of us can relate to what is happening to you at the moment. This is a slow and tedious process...leaving the injured to starve, unable to pay bills, and go gaga while waiting. Is it right? NO. Is it the Norm? YES

Prayers going up for you ! Lilly
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

Blake, I see, I was reading the extension was to 6/16/09.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

no its not right and the whole system needs to be looked at you get a few bad seeds that screw it up and we all pay. if it was just me i wouldnt worry so much but when i have my baby son to take care of it makes it a whole diff story and they dont care. i just wish i knew when i would get an answer on when my payments will start again.im starting to become very depressed. i have to look into it and see if there is anything my dr can give me. i have been taking buspar for a month almost now and its not working at all.

You need to Return to Your Dr. to have Your Meds. checked, and Quite Frankly if You don't Calm Down and Learn Patience with this System there isn't an Anti-Depressant or Nerve Pill that is going to Help! No Matter how Upset, Mad, Angry, or How Hard You go Outside and Holler to the World, they are not going to Move any Quicker, You are Playing into Their Hand by showing How Upset You are, and that's all a Part of the Wearing Down Process!! Calm Down, and My Best to You!!Wink

Take that Anger and Turn it into a Plan on How to Survive throughout this Process, and Check into Agencies that may be able to Help You Financially until You get Your Decision!!Wink

Don't give up hope, no matter what they do to you. Stay strong by talking out your problems with someone you trust, your doctor, a psychologist, or coming here to get suggestions and support from people who have been there, done that! Also get your mind busy doing other things. Read a book, take a walk, watch a movie.

Take care. Tongue
Let Go, and Let God......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Disability Classification appeal Steve07NYC 12 1,733 01-03-2020, 08:42 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Appeal redsoxfan 4 1,187 12-02-2018, 02:59 PM
Last Post: tinainky
  Decision redsoxfan 11 5,009 02-06-2017, 08:57 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Disability rating and appeal Torn 27 18,038 10-15-2015, 11:18 AM
Last Post: California_Help
  i think i got a decision holla85 4 5,693 01-06-2015, 11:54 PM
Last Post: poppy481647
  Backpay after Full Commission Appeal VA Bussy 2 4,318 11-10-2013, 02:31 AM
Last Post: Bussy
  will i still be on light duty while waiting on my appeal cbcalles 1 4,167 08-28-2013, 08:27 PM
  Question regarding Appeal of MMI and Disability kerrtxgjg 1 4,783 07-22-2013, 11:07 AM
  supplemental income benefits in TX bigbo88 3 4,126 01-08-2013, 08:37 AM
Last Post: bigbo88
MyBB Supplemental job displacment voucher Question? lizdawiz82 4 5,864 07-31-2012, 12:50 PM
Last Post: lizdawiz82