Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dallas, I hope you haven't left the forums...
It is so nice to hear from you. A man..that is great. I would love to go on a vacation with you..and this entire group. Wouldn't that just be grand. love ya all.. Carol (red).
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

I remember Romper Room.... need I say more - lmao!

Deb

The man thing is I went through a break up with a guy i spent 4 yrs with I know he still loves me but hell he broke up with me and I have moved on- the new guy has been great ----so far -- lol
I am glad I am here too and Deb
remember that friggin mirro was just a frame- why did it takes us to grow ups some to figure that out or am I dah?
Do you remember Bozo?----------lmao

~Dallas307~
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Hey girl, glad to have you back although I keep disappearing myself. Happy to hear about the man situation. I think I can say "I told you so" but I would have to go back and look at our PM's, lol...One door closes and a better one opens (at least I meant to say that if I didn't, LMAO)!!!
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

LOL monster- you are too cool- yes you did we had that in PM conversation- hell at my age and all that we /I have been through who knows what the future is.
BTW my plant is sprouting still looking forward to the flower but the leaves and growth are doing well.
I wish I had time to catch up on all of the threads but if you or any of you think I should read or would be helpful in any thread let me know OK

~Dallas307~
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Dallas it is good to have you back.

You help make this board what it is, awesome!!!

Thank you,

Bummer Knees

Thank you! It is my pleasure to be able to help in any way I can.

~Dallas307~

Sure do Dallas I remember Bozo well and also Captain Kangaroo and Mr. Greenjeans. OMG I haven't thought of those little programs for years. What a memory.

Deb

OMG ok fessing big time
in El Paso we ----me- I- was on the Bozo show- lmao-OMG I hope none of you find that video!
Cpt K and remember channel 1? the figure thing? I loved that!

~Dallas307~

Big Grin
Oh Dallas ...it's so nice to here from you. Yippy on the guy thing. Keep going, sounds like fun. Happy you could move on from the 4 year guy. Just do what makes you happy.

I was on the Gene London show and Happy the clown when I was 5CoolI didn't realize we had some celebrities hereWink I do remember all the others.

CAPSmile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some new hope. bronco54501 7 6,251 08-09-2015, 11:20 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Trip to Dallas with my friend the injured nurse. Bummer Knees 4 2,300 08-01-2014, 08:27 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  I'm leading to believe everyone has left.. bronco54501 10 6,153 03-26-2013, 10:00 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Incident at a small store left me shaken to the core bodybuilder1958 9 7,349 12-15-2011, 09:15 AM
Last Post: sonny1
  My wife left me Wink 22 16,668 10-27-2011, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Wink
  Politics don't work well on forums bodybuilder1958 1 1,911 03-10-2011, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Well, I haven't seen her lately...but I thought I saw her out cruising the beulavard Wink 8 5,917 09-02-2010, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Wink
  Six IPADS left! Wink 8 6,718 08-18-2010, 07:24 PM
Last Post: jayne
  New to forums laurasunshine 5 2,522 01-30-2010, 09:35 PM
Last Post: laurasunshine
  Sorry haven't been on for awhile Bad Boy Bad Boy 17 8,651 11-25-2009, 02:11 AM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958