Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBS Didn't Stop Him
I agree with what Andy said.

I was watching a program the other morning. It was a news program that rund twice a day about indepth government issues. It is a consevitive show. While wathing it, I almost spit out my coffee. I could not believe what I was hearing. They were promoting for people to stop paying thier taxses. They wanted people to have the money avalible to pay the taxes, but don't. They wanted the White House to get a wake up call as to what can happen. I have givien some thought about not doing i

Now I ohnestly admit I voted for MaCaan. I Now feel I must support the new President any I can. Like not paying my property tax.

I believe in our own personal lives that we do not to play politics, and I personaly believe we shoul remove that word from all government jobs.

I think the world should work like mine. If there is a problem, I am told and the problem is handled. The ladies tend badn together and so do them men, when BBQing. I find no problem with that all, for, after cooking both the men and the women join around the table for prayer and diner.

After dinner, the women would clean the kitchen and the men would clean up out side. The ladies return with drinks or a cake and we all sit and talk about everyones troubles. The group of people are german,asain, white, black, and spanish. We get together ever month and do this. There are absolutly no politics involved and we get alot accomplished. I just feel the world we live in would be alot better if we got rid of politics and got back to the old world. Wheres a mans word and hand shack was all it took. Thats how it works it.

I know the world can not work like that, because of those that just want to get over with something or get away with something. People like that I have no time for.

I hope what I am saying is making sence. My dr. has increased ny meds. againg until I get the mylogram in mid June.

Tkae Care.

PS. If it doesn't make sence, I will correct tomorrow, before the meds,
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

AQA,

I just had a myelogram done last Tuesday and I am still having problems with my blood pressure dropping and mild headaches with nausea but it did not start until like Friday. That is so strange as usually you will get these side effects right away. Wishing you the best when you have yours done. Take care and love ya!

Cajun Hugssssssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alzebik stop spamming this site California_Help 5 2,511 12-11-2018, 03:57 AM
Last Post: Vestin
  How to stop fraud against the IW California_Help 16 9,026 11-03-2018, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Lostandconfused
  Stop bodybuilder1958 4 3,734 06-07-2010, 10:44 AM
Last Post: inpainokla
  Prayers to stop oil spill backache 40 24,057 06-06-2010, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  Wacky Wallenda’s And A Sarasota Skywalk Stop Work At WorkersCompensation.com Offices admin 22 11,750 02-05-2010, 05:04 PM
Last Post: jayne
  If I didn't ahve bad luck... monster 17 6,219 05-28-2009, 07:56 AM
Last Post: MJC
  A crazy morning, the Dr. appointment that didn't happen! Bummer Knees 0 2,440 02-11-2009, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  vickie stop RNvic 6 4,291 10-31-2008, 11:08 AM
Last Post: hurt at work
  we didn't start the fire!!! CRABBY 1 2,202 02-03-2008, 07:07 PM
Last Post: CRABBY
  Oh, no she didn't!! nurse83 36 6,860 01-27-2008, 07:06 PM
Last Post: red1030