Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SSDI Psychologist
I had my appt today it was a two hour appt.
matching blocks repeating words, matching pictures.
It was the first time he gave this kind of test so he was reading it as he was explaining it to me. At times things got more convusing .

Anyway we finally got done I of course felt so frustrated and dumb.

Anyway at the end I asked him what this test had to do with my injuries. He didnt know.
I asked him how do I get a copy for my attorney and he told me I am not entitled to the report. He gives it to who paid for it and thats all.

Does this sound right I would like a copy to see how I did. I was having a bad day and i am afraid I screwed it up a little.

I am in Maryland
"Laughter is the tonic, the relief, the surcease for pain"

Queen, Your Attorney can Obtain a Copy for You, Contact Them, and they should be able to Help You! I didn't have to Take that Type of Test, so I can't tell You how or why it was Given, but I Wish You the Best of Luck!!Wink

Quenbee,

Mine was back in 2007 and it took almost two hours. I didn't have to match boxes, he just gave me lots of different sentences, told me to remember and had to repeat them five minutes later. He gave me lots of addition, subtraction and had to solve them in my head without writing them down.
I am pretty good with math, got most of it right...still, his report was in my favor.
He recommended disability based on chronic pain. He could tell, I wasn't trying to act stupid to fool him, but I was also in a lot of pain.

I asked him to send the report to my primary care physician, which he did and I got the report from them.

Good luck to you.
Kat

From what I have heard in the past, some will get a copy when asked, and others wont, also some may just get a brief report, like say should follow up treatment with so and so, but just very brief. My brother-in-law only got the brief copy version.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IME psychologist pls share info PeterMase 18 6,662 02-18-2016, 04:29 PM
Last Post: PeterMase