Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is Red
Welcome back, Hope you and Del had a restfull time and enjoyed being away. You were missed.....

Thanks Tuffy, Del and I had a great time, just being together and regrouping from all the past stress. We are looking for a travel trailer that we can pay cash for and then we are going to do some traveling and just being together etc. I can't wait until we find just the right one. love you all Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Red, hope you are doing well and adjusting. I missed out on the whys and the wherefores but one thing I do know is that there is a reason for everything that happens to us. Good luck on finding a trailer. There are a lot of good bargans on them right now. Tongue
Let Go, and Let God......

Red, I tried to call the number you gave me but it said it's been disconnected.

Please check your area craigslist online to look for trailers, you can find some great deals and there is no middleman to mark up the price even more.

Love ya,
monster
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

HOPE YOU HAD FUN HUN. I have had the grandkids and haven't been on much. I hope I didn'tmiss too much.Backache
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

Hi all.... Del and I had a great time just being together and regrouping as I say. Backache, my grandkids have been here since I got home and we just dropped them off tonight. I cooked all day for the BBQ at my daughters house and then we came home after we ate. The kids are in the pool having a blast. Grandkids are the best are they not? Love Red

monster...will call soon ok. miss you lots Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Red,

My friend, it's good to see you back. Hope you and Del had a very relaxing time as I know you needed it. Love ya!

Cajun Hugssssssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.