Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You guys make me smile
Hi- welcome to the best group of friend you will ever find. We share our joys and help each other with our problems.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

Pirate,
Welcome to our forum family. This is a place where you can share anything that is going on with you. You will never find a more cring, compassionate and loving group of people. I am so happy you found this site. You will never find a better one. We shre everything and anything on here and of course we don't always talk serious issues, we have alot of fun and lot's of laughter. Laughter is a wonderful form of medicine. I hope we see more of you and again, welcome to our home away from home. God Bless!

I am a cajun so here goes.

Cajun Hugssssssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

Hi Pirate you will find that this is just an amazing group of people who not only make you laugh and smile but will pray their heads off when you need it. I am not here to much these days as life has taken a twist but I am trying to read when I can. Welcome to the family and I hope your husband will be treated in a timely manner in the way that he needs. In the mean time don't forget to take care of yourself as often going through a WC case can be as diificult on a spouse as the person who is injured.

Hugs,
monster
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Hello Pirate 50,
Welcome to the forum. Everyone has described us pretty good, we have trully became a family and great friends. I have been helped so much with other people's ecperiences and at times I have been able to help others with my own experiences. I enjoy this site very much, when I can't be on the computer due to a surgery or just being busy, I actually crave it and can't wait to check back in. I hope you'll enjoy it and return often.
Love
vickie

Wow, Wow, Wow! Thanks to all who opened your heart and thoughts to my post!!!
We found out today that WC as approved surgery and now are waiting for Dr.'s
office to get their stuff together. That is my friends another ball game. This person
has no clue what she is doing but that's OK, we call her every other day! Wink
Did I mention that I'm expecting my 3rd Grandchild at the end of this month?
My thoughts and prayers to all who are fighting the fight! My Prayer is that you
all have closer!

mmmmmmmmmmmm grandbabies are the best thing in the whole world....I should know I have 10 or 13 the last 3 we adopted call me nana but by law I am their mother I am just old....God bless your little one
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Welcome Pirate. I also am expecting my third grand child due July 4th. That would make 2 boys and one girl. The girl will be 7 in June and the boy is 3. Amazing how time flies. It feels like only yesterday my first was born. They bring such joy to my life.

So, welcome again and sit back and enjoy the ride!!! LOL. There is a wonderful group of people here and there is not a day that goes by that I do not enjoy reading the posts on here. I also have a daily trivia game if you would like to join in. It is fun and you can do it everyday at whatever time you want. You can win prizes and compete against other people here on the forum. There is about 6 people right now that play every day and there seems to be one person that always answers the questions quicker ( it's timed) and ( you know who you are) lol. If you would like to play and check it out let me know and send me your email and I will set you up. It is open for your family and friends also.
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

Hi Pirate 50, I have 8 grandkids (they are actually step grands, but I take credit for them) they are the most wonderful little ones that anyone could ask for. I am glad your hubby is going to have surgery so he can get back to normal. Tell us when it will be and we will all pray extra hard for him that day.
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

Good Morning Private50....did you mention grand kids.... if you have grand kids, you know why you were born ... mine are my life. I have 5 now. My youngest one, is my only grandson and his name is Dominic and he turned 1 this week. We had a birthday party for him last night and I made him a train cake with an engine, cabose, and 3 cars. It was so much fun. Then I have four lovely grand daughters, Alexia 11 years old, Victoria 6 years old, Sabrina who is turning 5 years old next month, and then our little one, Brianna who is turning 5 in October. They are all jewels. So welcome again to the grandma club. Most of us are grandmas and we love every minute of it. Love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Pirate,
Congratulations on the new grandbaby. I am expecting my first grandchild in Sept., a little boy. I can't wait for Sept. to get here. Congratulations also on getting your surgery approved. Hopefully this will get you out of the pain you are living with. God Bless.

Cajun Hugsssssssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello Guys sweet tooth 0 2,484 09-30-2016, 05:04 AM
Last Post: sweet tooth
  hey guys sweet tooth 19 10,530 08-08-2013, 08:29 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Guys who think they are tough Bummer Knees 1 2,154 03-24-2013, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Manley2
  Hey guys jayne 5 4,515 08-14-2012, 12:12 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  this just brings a smile jayne 1 2,269 11-15-2010, 11:39 PM
Last Post: Wink
  What simple thing can put a smile on your face? bodybuilder1958 2 3,756 10-19-2010, 08:26 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  For today, smile bodybuilder1958 5 3,005 02-04-2010, 07:42 AM
Last Post: red1030
  Do you guys get this painting? backache 14 8,907 12-16-2009, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  Seahorse pic for you guys monster 4 5,066 12-04-2009, 05:06 PM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  what do you guys think? halftrak 10 6,990 09-28-2009, 12:06 PM
Last Post: bronco54501