Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My QME psych report is in
It was the doc they chose and his report is in my favor. Said there is no way I am mentally MMI due to deep depression over the pain and inability to sleep. Said it would take 6 - 8 months of regular psych visits to overcome this. I have been unable to see anyone regularly due to financial matters.

However I had forgotten that I had seen a counselor here at the mental clinic in 2000 over problems my ex BF and I were having. I had denied seeing anyone as I had forgotten all about it. I only went like 3 times, so I have no idea how that is going to affect things.

Oh well, at least I know it's not all in my head, well it is but at least it's not my imagination, lol.

Hugs,
monster
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Monster,

I will pray that the IC takes the Dr's word that you still need help and will not keep you from getting it.

You made an honest mistake in stating that you hadn't seen anyone before. I am sure if you questioned the adjustor/IC they wouldn't remember every Dr they have seen over a several year span, and for what reason they were seen. Especially when a Dr says you have depression over all of this. Depression will affect the minds ability to remember things that happened several minutes ago...not to say the least what it can do for mental recall from years ago.

We are here for ya Gal.. regardless of the reason that you might need us.

Angel ^j^
I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open

My Dear Little Blue Buddy, that's Good News, and not so Good News!! Your Life is so Upside Down Right Now, I don't know Anyone who could Handle All that's been Thrown at You, and not have some Mental Reaction to it!! I know if they would do a Psych. Review on Me, I would be in the Pretty White Room with the Soft Walls and no Corners!!Tongue Be Well, this is Actually a Step in the Right Direction, and Hopefully there will be Many More Steps that Way!!Smile

Monster,
I am happy to see that you got a favorable report. Don't be worrying too much about the previous mental stuff. I really do not think this will have any type of affect on you. That situation does not seem like a big deal. Take care and God Bless! Love ya!

Cajun Hugsssssssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

monster...please do not worry about what you said. Maybe what you said is that you have never received mental health care for your injury issues. BF issues is a very different and private matter, and no ones business. Coping for different issues takes different set of skills so don't beat your self up so ok...sweetie. I am going to call you this week. I am anxious to hear how things are going for you right now. Miss you lots Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Monster, not meaning to burst your bubble about the favorable report, but when mine came back favorable everyone was happy. I kept waiting for TTD to be paid back, etc. etc., and then........a couple of months passed and my NCM of all people is the one who found out that my C/A did not accept the claim. I thought the AME was the final word, 100% industrial he said. So, now I am in limbo waiting for my injury claim to come to P&S so I can go to AME again, and we can settle everything at once. It just doesn't sound like it's being handled correctly to me and no one will give me any answers, including my AA's office. I have no idea why the psyche claim was denied after the favorable AME.

Good luck on your claim. It's a shame what they put us through when we really need help. Take care.

I was taking to someone today who has a mini winnie and loves it. She said she sees offers to "trade" on craigs list all the time. I hope you find someone who can meet your needs. Wish I could help but I'm out of work now too. Don't want to talk about that yet and it hurts too much.
Let Go, and Let God......

Hi, Monster,

My psych IME doctor also ruled in my favor, stating due to chronic pain I am unable to work, but w/c still denying the depression issue as pre-existing.
About nine years ago, I was having some problem with my daughter and could't sleep so my doctor put me on anti depressant for about two weeks and now w/c claims my depression issue is pre-existing. I took this anti depressant for only two weeks and it came back to haunt me.
I don't know what lawyer will do about this, we still have about 30 days to appeal.

Hope your case will be different and you get treatment under w/c.
Good luck.
Kat

I am just trying to go forward as if nothing will come of it. The way things have been going the last 5 years I have no reason to believe they will do anything about it.

I'm still trying to find and RV of some kind. Have found several good deals but I was so far away from them (100+) miles they were sold by the time I could get out of the house. Now that memorial day is almost here they seem to be going up and are fewer between but I keep looking about once every two hours. I am looking in Los Angeles. San Diego, Inland Empire and of course the Palm Springs area.

Went and looked at one at about 3 a.m. the night before last. They were moving and still up so I drove down to La Quinta with 2000 cash. There "runs great" RV was about to shake the RV apart it was running so badly, I can't believe we didn't asphyxiate the neighbors it was smoking so badly (my lungs still hurt from breathing the crap). The tires that were in good shape were cracked all to hell and I don't think it would have even made it up to my house much less out of the state.

I'm frustrated but trying to keep my head up. I am supposed to pick Randy up today and that's going to be hard on me. Last night was bad but I at least slept.

CC and Kat, I hope your claims will get worked out in your favor, I'm sorry they are not going well for you. I really don't expect mine to either. I have seen so many docs since 2995 I have probably left quite a few docs out of the list that they wanted. Nothing intentional just my memory is shot to hell. Between trying to keep up with my docs and Randy's the list was quite long.
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Monster,

Why do you want to buy a motor home? Don't you have a truck which would pull a trailer? I have a 27 feet trailer and they are a lot cheaper than motor homes. Moving into this camping place allowed me to keep my old dog and cat for which I am grateful.
Hope you find something liveable soon.
Kat

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well here we go with a psych QME monster 6 3,030 12-19-2008, 11:47 AM
Last Post: hurt at work