Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IME dr. says I'm at MMI
Hi everyone! I have some questions I was wondering if anyone here would be able to answer before I start making some phone calls. The IME dr. put me at MMI but says I am unable to return to my position of employment and gave me a % of disability for total body. He states that he thinks I can still work an 8 hr. day just doing sedentary work, no lifting anything over 15lbs., nothing repetititive-because I do have work restrictions. My injury was bilateral carpal tunnel syndrome. Now, here's where my questions come in...we had a hearing because my employer wanted to stop my TTD because of the MMI, which was approved. Does my treating dr. get to agree or disagree with the IME findings and the disability rating? Since my employer doesn't have any light duty work for me...can I file for unemployment yet? I've heard mention of wage loss benefits, is that like unemployment? How do I know if I am entitled to it? The IME dr. stated that my continuing problems are "permanent" and any other medical treatment would not help it...are there any other benefits that I am entitled to that I might not be aware of. I'm going to be speaking to the BWC later this morning...just thought I'd check with you guys first. Thanks ahead of time.

nauticalgurl1
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.

Messages In This Thread
IME dr. says I'm at MMI - nauticalgurl1 - 05-07-2009, 07:54 AM
RE: IME dr. says I'm at MMI - 1171 - 05-07-2009, 09:36 AM
RE: IME dr. says I'm at MMI - Cycler - 05-07-2009, 09:47 AM
RE: IME dr. says I'm at MMI - 1171 - 05-07-2009, 10:45 AM
RE: IME dr. says I'm at MMI - Cycler - 05-07-2009, 05:11 PM
RE: IME dr. says I'm at MMI - sparkey - 05-07-2009, 05:25 PM
RE: IME dr. says I'm at MMI - Cycler - 05-07-2009, 10:27 PM
RE: IME dr. says I'm at MMI - Cycler - 05-08-2009, 11:08 AM