Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red could use a few prayers tonight
Red,
I know this is going to be a difficult move for you. Please know that God has another plan for you and that you will be fine. When always want to ask why things happen but it is through him and it is hard to question his work. Please know that he is at your side right now and will see you through all this turmoil. The lake sounds so beautiful. May God be with you and I love you my friend.

Cajun Hugsssssssssssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

hi all... it is evening and we have finished with the movers. They have all just left .. it is about 9pm so it has been a very long day. The apartment will work out ok, I just have to get use to it and the entire idea of renting again. Thanks to all for your love, support, well wishes, prayers and just for being the great friends that you all are. I love you all...wish I could hug you all right now and tell you how wonderful I believe you all to be. Monster has so much on her plate right now and she takes the time to open this thread for me. Where could I ever find friends such as all of you anywhere except here where I have luckily found you...thanks Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Red I am so happy that the move is over and done. Now please take your time unpacking. There are these things called PAPER PLATES! They are relatively inexpensive and save you tons of additional work at times like these, lol....

Don't make me come over and kick your butt cause I may be able to just drive my home where I want to go shortly so don't make me come over there!

Love ya,
monster

PS - Thank you all for the prayers. My head is pretty discombobulated so if at any time I should sound rude, ungrateful or just flat out weird please know it's not intentional.
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Red, moving into a new place is so hard, I did it last year and I will probably be moving in September because the rent here is too high! I'm hoping to purchase a place, so I will be living alone for the first time in my 52yrs history...
I will keep you & Dale in my thoughts & prayers...
Monster, I'm still praying for you..too.
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

hi all... just came back from the house again. It is almost midnight and so I still have to make a bed and take a shower and then call it nighty night. yeah.... monster.. I still have a 26 ft truck to rent and move again. So far it has been a 17 ft on the 1st, making two trips, and a 24ft truck making two trips today. We have not even begun to empty our full length attic, or either of the 12X12 sheds, and most of my kitchen has not been brought over. Since I collect china, it is still in boxes and not moved becasue I didn't want the movers touching it. We have not cleaned out none of the bathrooms, and all the clothes closets are still full. We simply have too much for our life style changes that are occuring. It was time. Again..thanks so much. If I have to work really hard to get YOU monster to come here and kick my butt...I will not sleep for days until you get here. I can't wait..smiling...love you Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Okay, I will make you a deal. How about you slow down and take care of yourself and then me and my travelling house full of furbabies will do our best to come and see you once you are rested, LOL? Yeah right, like that's ever gonna happen!!!!

So where are you putting all this stuff I know it can't fit in the new apartment even those it's huge compared to my home? Are you renting a storage unit or are you packing it all in the apt.?

Please slow down, I know you're over doing it and I would almost be willing to bet that you're still awake and it's 2 am at your house!!!

Love ya back,
monster
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

I'm so sorry that I have been so wrapped up in my life and the things going on that I didn't even know about the move..... Whenever I came on it was just for a short time and I somehow missed it. Red when I married Dave I had to sell the home where I raised my kids and had lived for 22 years. It was the memories that the house held that I thought I would miss, but I have been here for 10 years now and we have made new memories together. I PM'd you and will be intouch. Love ya Me
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Yes, you look wonderful tonight." Wink 0 1,933 10-12-2011, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Wink
  Say an extra prayer tonight for Bummer Knees bodybuilder1958 12 11,075 03-17-2011, 09:37 AM
Last Post: jayne
  Dinner Tonight chrischris 12 7,899 09-17-2009, 10:49 AM
Last Post: Tuffy
  Who's up tonight? Tuffy 1 3,873 01-20-2009, 02:29 AM
Last Post: monster
Cool its hot tonight hurt at work 2 2,918 07-28-2008, 11:17 PM
  Its to quite tonight, so here's an oldie. AQA 4 3,055 04-06-2008, 10:16 AM
  Lunar eclispe TONIGHT Sithie 12 4,784 02-21-2008, 02:51 PM
Last Post: Sithie
  Garth Brooks, tonight on tv LIVE :) monster 1 2,513 01-25-2008, 09:03 PM