Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red could use a few prayers tonight
We just got off the phone a bit ago and I know she is having a hard time with this being the last night in the home she loves so much. Could you please say a little prayer for her this evening so maybe the transition will be a little easier for her. She's been so good to all of us and I hate to see this happening to her.

Thanks and hugs,
monster

PS - Red, I called AT&T the gentleman I spoke with was absolutely wonderful and gave me 1,000 rollover minutes. I started bawling like a baby for the kindness but am now okay again. Love ya sweetheart!

PSS - I am coming to terms with all that has happened. Today I am okay I don't know what tomorrow will bring but for now I am dealing well and kind of my old self. Tomorrow may be a different story but I will just take it one day at a time. Thank you for all your prayers they have helped so much Smile
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

red darling you know we are with u in heart and prayers
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

as always you are all in my heart and prayers
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

red and monster you are both in my prayers!

Red, monster, and everyone are in my prayers.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

I truely wish both of you the best and you both are in my prayers.
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

Red, Del, & Monster, you all are in my thoughts & prayers.

As always, my forum family is always in my thoughts and prayers. However, tonight, I will say a little extra prayer for Red and Monster. There are a few others that I have already been saying them for anyway.

Angel ^j^
I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open

monster..thanks sweetie..this was very kind and thoughtful of you.... I didn't call to whine about me ... but thank you. You are always there for me, as I hope to always be there for you. It is the morning. All is ok, at this point. My son with all our movers will be here at 0930 this morning to pick up all the furniture that I am taking. I am most likely taking too much furniture for the size of my new home. It is an apartment that sits close to a lake, it has 3 bedrooms, 1 single car garage, and 1.75 baths. It is 1600 sq ft in size..so it is quit a downsize, but it is probably easier to keep clean etc. The biggest problem is that it has two stair ways. We could not find a single apartment without stairways. There is a stairway that goes from the entry to the living area, and a stairway to the bedrooms. The stairs ways are open so it gives a nice flair to the living space. The kitchen is rather small comparably speaking to what my house has, but Del has some nice ideas about cabinetry down the road etc. Every room has a sliding glass door with balconies... we have to give some thought to this becasue of the kids. Del is going to put alarms on each of the sliding glass doors etc. Thinkgs will be ok. thanks for all your thoughts, prayers, and good wishes. they are so appreciated. love you all Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Red AND Monster.....you are both in my prayers still !

LillySmile
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Yes, you look wonderful tonight." Wink 0 1,933 10-12-2011, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Wink
  Say an extra prayer tonight for Bummer Knees bodybuilder1958 12 11,075 03-17-2011, 09:37 AM
Last Post: jayne
  Dinner Tonight chrischris 12 7,900 09-17-2009, 10:49 AM
Last Post: Tuffy
  Who's up tonight? Tuffy 1 3,874 01-20-2009, 02:29 AM
Last Post: monster
Cool its hot tonight hurt at work 2 2,918 07-28-2008, 11:17 PM
  Its to quite tonight, so here's an oldie. AQA 4 3,055 04-06-2008, 10:16 AM
  Lunar eclispe TONIGHT Sithie 12 4,784 02-21-2008, 02:51 PM
Last Post: Sithie
  Garth Brooks, tonight on tv LIVE :) monster 1 2,513 01-25-2008, 09:03 PM