Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oklahoma
no she the chicken that Tyson leaves on the road already in boxes and ready to cook.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

I have seen them cook them on the travel channel.Red eyed gravy?

Hey, how come you left out the part that Oklahoma was once a part of Mexico? Tongue

Pancho Villa

Buffalo Soldiers

The 9th and 10th cavalry

A great history of Americans in Oklahoma is a story unlike any to be found in the United states...
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

what do you mean once? have you seen how many mexicans live in okla? sorry AQA AND A COLD BEER.......
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

RNvic Wrote:no she the chicken that Tyson leaves on the road already in boxes and ready to cook.
I am stll eating on that chicken Thank you....for those of you that dont remember....last year a Tyson chicken truck turned over down the road it was filled with 40 lb boxes of fresh chicken breast......when my friend called(her friend was married to the tow truck driver)and said come get it before they throw it out many of us went and got for free boxes of chicken (I got 10) they kept the reefer going for 2 hrs for us to get what we could.......over half that truck of chicken was thrown in the dump......nothing wrong with it people just to damn lazy to repak a 40 lb box into smaller packs......I filled 2 freezers with chicken.....even took some to Pa we ate it there...lol my biggest gripe I love chicken legs it was all breast meat

Jayne, do you know the History on the "Trail of Tears?"
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

yes I had kin on it

Well Jayne, I do know many where Black Slaves to the Indians, then later they weren't. Many Blacks at that time took over Oklahoma, made cities and forts. The Black and the Indians were said to get along also. The Black - Americans then became the Buffalo Soldiers and the 9th and 10th cavalry. They also fought Pancho Villa a Bandito, during the Mexican Revolution. They became Cowboys and such also. Fought off cattle theives.

It was a great history story of the Trail of Tears from what I remember.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tornados are at it again in Oklahoma this evening Bummer Knees 5 2,330 06-01-2013, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Jayne and the Oklahoma storms Bummer Knees 4 2,254 05-22-2013, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Cervical_Fusion
  The Kansas-Oklahoma state line Bummer Knees 0 1,500 10-18-2012, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  this just doesnt happen in Oklahoma jayne 17 6,131 12-26-2009, 12:34 PM
Last Post: capricorn
  wooo hooo OKLAHOMA jayne 14 7,803 09-04-2009, 10:32 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  visiting Oklahoma bronco54501 2 2,719 02-13-2009, 06:29 PM
Last Post: jayne