Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tornado watch & warnings
Our area of the state is getting hit by tornados & thunderstorm today.

We have already had one tornado warning with a tornado that passed by just west of us.

Now we are under a tornado watch until sometime tonight.
The storm that is comming our way has hail 4' in diamater.

Halftrak is close to these storms and I am worried aabout her.

Halftrak if you are reading this please let us know how you are doing.

Bummer Knees

wow you guys take some cover if you are in that path 4in hail will do some damage.

I am watching the weather and there is a tornado on the ground on Ridge Road in West Wichita.

That is an hour from me so I am safe.

My brother and sister-in-law live near the corner where where tornado damage has been reported.

geez Lady how much longer till the storms are past you? these spring storms seem to be really fast and furious this year
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

bummer, I wasn't online too much last night, saturday night we had several tornado warnings,I kept going from the front of my house to the back of my house to check out the sky.Last night the sky was so dark it was unreal.My mom only lives about 2 miles from me and the sirens were going off in her area.More rain heading this way again today.Everyone stay safe with these storms.
no matter where you're at there you are

Please stay safe and take cover. Make sure to have a camera nearby if at all possible. If you choose to take pictures make sure you are out of harms way. I really wish when the tornado hit our home that we had our security camera set up to view how it came in and tore the 9 acres apart. Now that would of been something to view. Just stay safe is all I ask.
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

I pray that those of you that are in the paths of these storms will be alright. Please keep us posted if you are able. God be with all of you.

Cajun Hugssssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

Take care BK and halftrak..or anyone in harms way....seek cover and stay there!
We want you to stay safe, sound, and always around us!

LillySmile
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

I am eagerly awaiting the storms due her today.............I hope they will clear the air and drop the uggggggggg feeling in my joints
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

We had storms until about 5:00 this morning.

Roads are flooded this morning and most school buses are not running.

I had to take my niece to school this morning since the bus she rides was unable travel due to high water. If the rain continues today we will again be flooded in.

The town of El Dorado east of here has major flooding with the schools being closed.
The home I grew up in is under water and my be a total loss. My dad built this home and lived there there for over 45 years.

Still waitting to hear from family in west wichita to see if they have any tornado damage.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Watch out for medical provider fraud California injured workers California_Help 0 9,394 07-12-2019, 03:00 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Tornado issues fatboy 4 4,963 10-14-2014, 09:43 PM
Last Post: jayne
  watch this its good...1171 dont bother jayne 0 2,462 09-20-2013, 02:06 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Tornado's, t-storms and the ice age. bronco54501 10 6,290 04-25-2013, 10:36 AM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Whether you agree with the article or not, EVERYONE should watch the video in it admin 19 14,510 06-04-2012, 08:22 PM
Last Post: monster1963
  Golfer or not, you should watch this 5 year old prodigy. What a story. admin 5 6,339 06-10-2010, 02:04 AM
Last Post: jimmyo1
  Never Drive Through A Tornado ace25 2 4,317 04-20-2010, 05:34 PM
Last Post: inpainokla
  Been off line due to Friday's tornado Bummer Knees 10 7,822 05-12-2009, 01:49 PM
Last Post: vickinat
  watch hurt play with his meat! hurt at work 12 11,299 12-31-2008, 09:06 AM
Last Post: Lilly
  Watch The Dancing Bush bronco54501 1 3,052 11-18-2008, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Tuffy