Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good News, and not so Good News!!
Still...as is my recent history, I am slow to this thread as welll... I am really concerned about your pain levels and am praying that you are sent some relief. Possible if your case can settle, your pain will lessen. Stress tightens all your muscles which of course is going to cause you more pain... My prayers and thoughts are with you and am hoping that you have a wonderful outcome for you and for your family about your case this time. Love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Builder, Hurt and Red, Thank You Very Much!! Red, I Hope All is Well with You and Del, I know You are Very Busy Right now with a Lot of Stress, and Del's Upcoming Surgery, Rest when You Can, and give Del My Best!! Hurt, You and I are Much alike, You'll be O.K., You know how to Battle that Pain and the Stress that Comes with it, just be Sure and Rest when You can, and Laugh as Much as Possible, it's Good Medicine!! Builder, Thank You for Your Kind Words, they are Very much Appreciated!!Wink

that's why i love still he will help you when times are bad and for the rest you all are great don't get me wrong here.I love you all one and the same but pain puts me in a different place some times so I dont come on line but I do read.LOVE YOU ALL.
Each day is not a rite,it's a given.

Limbo, My Dear Friend,
My, you have so much going on just where do I start. I see that you may be beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel with your case. It is so very past time for something good to go your way. As you contemplate your settlement I do believe you know what you will need to protect and take care of your family as for as the monetary end of this. I know you want an end to this but please do not settle just to put an end to it. Settle for what you and your family will need. I'm sure you have a great attorney that will not allow this to happen to you. I am praying hard for you at this time for things to fall into place for you.

As for your physical condition. It breaks my heart to hear that you are having to endure so much pain. I pray that as the new medication gets into your system that you will find relief of some sort. As you said, you may have to depend more on your wheelchair. If that is what it takes then just do it if it keeps you out of your pain somewhat for you to be able to function. I understand what you mean because as I attempt to go into stores, I know I need to use that scooter but hate to give into it to be able to get around to do what I need to do in the stores. I find I am not hesitating to use the scooters like I once did. It does make my trip to the store alot easier for me. Sometimes we just have to give in and do what it takes to make life easier. I am also praying extra for you to get some type of relief. You have been through the mill and Lord knows its past time for you to be able to see better days no matter what it takes for you to get past some of this.

I am sorry I am so late responding to this thread but I have not been on here. I buried my friend Wednesday as I had to await this moment from the Saturday before Wednesday. I was able to give her Eulogy but not without breaking down. I'd breakdown, get myself together and carry on. I ended my Eulogy with a couple verses of the gospel song, You Raise Me Up because this is how my friend made me feel and she always gave me strength to be what I am. I also had to see the doctor Tuesday, the day of her wake and before her funeral. He gave me 2 injections, an antibotic and a steroid. That Tuesday night I did not close my eyes as the steroid hyped me up. I was so tired and still not feeling well the day of the funeral but I pushed myself and made it through this ordeal. The afternoon after her services I laid down and I have just been doing that since Wednesday. My body was physically worn down and my mental state was even more worn out. The day after the funeral I was resting and heard a knock on my door. It was her husband and her daughter delievering one of the plants she received and they wanted me to have one of them. I love plants and all the plants I have are called My Loved One's Plants. They all represent someone that I loved that passed away. I felt very honored that they brought one to me because she only received 3 plants and now I have one of them. I am hanging in there and still awaiting that 2nd opinion appt. that comp was suppose to make for me over a month ago. I did call my lawyer this week but have not heard back from her just yet. I will call her back again on Monday.

Sorry this was so lengthly but I tried to cover everything in this post. My friend, I am and will continue to pray for our Lord to keep his loving arms wrapped around you and lead you to where you need to be. I know he will answer all our prayers. Please take care of yourself and just do the things that do not cause you more pain. I hope that the new med will soon kick in and you will be able to get some sleep. The body can't heal without that Stage IV sleep level. Please know that I think of you everyday as I pray for you daily. Tell your family hello from your cajun forum buddy. God bless you my dear friend and hang in there. Love ya!

Cajun Hugsssssssssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

Thanks Hurt, and MJC!!Smile My Dear MJC, Your Life hasn't been the Best Lately, but I know You're Strong, and as Long as You are Alive, Your Friends Memory will be Strong, and She will be Loved! I Pray for Peace and Good Health to You also, and I know I'm going to have to Use the Chair, there is No Choice if I want to Stay Out for any Length of Time. The Valium isn't working, I have to Call My Dr. the 4th of May to let Her know how it's Working, maybe if it gets into My System Better, I'll have Some Relief! My Prayers are Strong for You, as they are for All on Here!!Smile

Hurt, even though You are Fighting a Good Fight, Remember Rest, so that You can be Ready to Give it He** the Next Day!! I know now how Much Rest is needed to Survive the Pain We feel, being without it Lately! When I Worked, it was Usually a 16 Hour Day, and I wasn't as Tired then as I am now, and I Carried Furniture All Day, and then at Times Drove My Tractor Trailer up to 4 Hours One Way back to the Warehouse, and get Up and do it again the Next Morning! I had a Sheet that Sometimes I would Lay on the Living Room Floor to Sleep for a Couple Hours in My Work Clothes, and then get Up, Shower, and do it All Again, and I'm even More Tired than that!! Be Well and Give it He** Hurt, I know You can Handle it!!Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink its gonna be a good one 1171 jayne 62 43,269 06-07-2017, 05:09 AM
Last Post: jayne
  One Year Appointment for Husband and Good News Bummer Knees 3 3,557 04-07-2015, 10:28 AM
Last Post: bronco54501
  need good recipes using dates jayne 4 3,505 02-24-2014, 05:44 PM
  It feels so good!!!!! jayne 4 2,064 12-11-2013, 12:05 AM
Last Post: bronco54501
  watch this its good...1171 dont bother jayne 0 2,629 09-20-2013, 02:06 PM
Big Grin news Milo 14 5,615 02-23-2013, 11:01 PM
Last Post: ammowoman
  Falling Down The Stairs IS Never Good News! Bummer Knees 4 4,299 01-16-2013, 01:11 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Should I be worried, nn news from SSA Bummer Knees 3 2,664 01-14-2013, 11:57 PM
  good question jayne 1 1,507 10-30-2012, 01:50 PM
Last Post: UndercovrAngel
  Good news/bad news, hell who knows monster1963 20 10,771 09-26-2012, 04:48 PM