Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our Newest Member Of Our Family.
The puppy is soooooo...... cute and scobye is beautiful
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

Bronco,
You must be so happy with the new puppy, plus scooby will enjoy him also, when he stops biting his tail,lol.

I'm hoping to get a puppy/dog sometime after the Florida trip. I miss not having one,
they are such good companions, especially when your down or hurting.

Love
Vickie

Ohhh, they are both adorable! I LOVE puppybreath, nothing better in the world than puppy breath and puppy kisses Smile

Please give them both big hugs and kisses from their auntie monster Smile
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

She looks just like a puggle my daughter had. When she and the BF broke up he got custody. She now has a full blooded pug, but I liked the puggles personality much better. I love mutts and have 2 that are so old they just wonder off together and I have to go and hunt them down to bring them back home. Your babies are beautiful.
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

Thanks again gang besides our son they are our pride & joy.

Bronco,
Your pug is adorable and your lab is a beautiful dog. They will enjoy the company of each other. The pics of the snow is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

Cajun Hugssssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

Bronco,

What a sweet little dog !! And it looks like Scooby has taken to him as well. That's a good thing, as some older dogs don't take well to puppies invading their territories. But looks like they have become the best of buddies.

A mere 5 inches Huh?? I talked to my SIL who lives in the Colorado rockies this morning, they got 48 inches over the weekend and she has had to deal with it on her own, as my brother is an over the road trucker and gone 2 weeks at a time before he gets even a day in the hometown depot. Hasn't been home since 1 of April when he had to be in court first thing the following morning. She even lost her electricity for over 24 hours.

We've been mid 80's since the weekend. I think spring has finally sprung in this part of Texas.

Angel ^j^
I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open

I think they have become best of friends, when we got scooby my son was 4 so we always made him be gentle and Waa-la he has been the best dog we have ever had. They do have a difference of oppinions when it comes to there bones, Buster wants the big 1 and Scooby has put the smack down on him right away. We can tell when Scooby gets mad cause its the same look when my son used to bite his ears (Eyes get really big and howels at us).

As far as your sister wow thats a lot of snow, my mother inlaw used to live with husband in Fountain Colorado just off millitary base. You could watch it snow on pikes peak but would be 75 - 80 out in the valley. He had 20+ years in so retired and back in WI working full time.

I hope sping is here for every 1 it's just terrible being stuck in the house. The winters up here are just to long........

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A new member to our family.. bronco54501 7 7,293 06-14-2019, 05:58 AM
Last Post: oliver89
Smile Off topic member chat thread dusty boy 12 9,420 01-01-2018, 10:29 AM
Last Post: dusty boy
  Bingo names, complaint form old member bodybuilder1958 23 12,739 12-28-2011, 11:44 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  SCHWAN DRIVER, New member to the forum Bummer Knees 8 7,581 09-26-2011, 09:21 AM
Last Post: jayne
  WOW - New Member Registrations UP admin 11 8,271 09-09-2010, 04:21 PM
Last Post: jayne
  For one our newest members ( presently known as "Regrets" ). Wink 140 130,701 05-17-2010, 02:56 PM
Last Post: admin
  New Member Here To Help NotAce25 4 4,381 05-14-2010, 08:23 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  Newest Judge's Order Is In Bummer Knees 18 10,106 04-06-2010, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  newest update buildergirl1973 3 3,056 03-13-2009, 12:15 AM
Last Post: backache
  Welcome Chris, our 1,000th Registered Member admin 22 8,809 02-13-2008, 10:55 AM
Last Post: halftrak