Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sad Day
Hi MJC,
I am so sorry about your friend...but please quit kicking yourself about missing her phone calls......it simply was meant to be.

Possibly SHE was protecting YOU from something awful, had you went to her assistance....so she was instrumental in your never getting those calls in attempt to protect you somehow. Try to think of it that way my friend.
I will keep you and her & family in my prayers.
Lilly
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

awww i'm sorry mjc, just remember it was not your fault. i hope things start geting better for you. will be praying for you and her family.

as normal you do take care of your friends to the end...to go do her hair and make sure she looks her best for the last time her friends and family see her......that my friend takes a real friend
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

MJC, I am so sorry for the loss of your friend, It is always a sad time when we loose someone close. My prayers are with you and her family....... God's love will see you thru........

MJC,

I amso sorry that I am so late in offering my condolences on the death of your friend. Just know that she is now out of pain, and knows what a good friend you were to her to the very end. You now have another guardian Angel watching over you from above.

Angel ^j^
I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open