Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seattle Trip
[Image: 007.jpg]
Paul and I on a Pike's Market Tour. We all carried radios and wore ear pieces in order to hear the tour guide.

[Image: 020.jpg]
A scene of downtown Seattle. It was so diffferent than I expected. So much to do, and so much coffee and chocolate. I thought it was the weirdest place ever at first, because so many people were walking around in costume. Then I found out there was a cartoon convention going on. Ha!

[Image: 010.jpg]
The monorail system leading to the space needle, right outside our hotel. We went there twice. Built for the 1962 World's Fair.

[Image: 014.jpg]
Paul and I on the observation deck of the Space Needle. It was very windy and icey cold. Can you see my teeth chattering?

I have to add that it was just too cold for me. RSD does not like cold weather! I was wearing two shirts, a sweater and a sweatshirt over that; plus I bought a scarf to wrap around my neck, gloves, and wore my hair in a ponytail with a baseball cap the entire time we were outdoors.

We had a blast, and it was one of our most memorable anniversaries. Loved it!!!!

More later; I'm very tired from the traveling.
Let Go, and Let God......

sounds like you had a wonderful time.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

sounds like it was fun.
Each day is not a rite,it's a given.

Okay how come the pictures are not working??? Argghhhh. Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Happy anniversary.
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

And I can't see the pictures either, But sure glad you both enjoyed your Anniversary.

Hi all...I can't see the pictures either. ChrisChris, I am very happy for you ..glad you had a good time. Love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

so glad you had a good time and cant wait til you fix the pictures
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

CC,
Happy to hear that you had such a wonderful trip for your anniversary, even though it was a tad bit cold for you. These are memories that you will have for the rest of your life. I'm glad that you were able to do something for your special day.

I too, can't see any of the pics that you posted, but it sounds like a great trip.

ANgel ^j^
I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open

Glad you had a great time.

I love Seattle, it is awesome and I miss living there!

I have taken the monorail several times. Some in Seattle use it as a method of transportation. I've seen people using the rail while out shopping or doing laundry.

I'm happy that you were able to go on a trip for your anniversary, you sound happy, cold, but happy. I'll check back and see if I can see your pictures when you get them to appear.
Love
Vickie

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Road Trip. Tuffy 9 7,454 03-31-2010, 01:04 AM
Last Post: red1030
  Road Trip Tuffy 2 3,105 03-10-2010, 09:42 AM
Last Post: capricorn
  my trip to Ga. jayne 3 2,867 03-05-2010, 03:04 PM
Last Post: sweet tooth
  homeschool field trip jayne 10 5,851 02-20-2010, 02:08 PM
Last Post: jayne